Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretShame thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: myname

I condemn Garima as much as buaji. She's her mother, c'mon its her responsiblity. If the love for her daughter is so deep as the CVs want make us to feel, why the heck is she so silent?! Ok, assuming she wants khushi to marry shyam, never has she ever said ' Shyam acha ladka hai, and stuff'. She knows khushi is not happy and ask her whether she agrees to get engaged and khushi's 'yes' is a way to cover her unconcious guilt. (Am i getting to deep in the characters? i think yes.) As far as Payal is concerned, how can she be so oblivious to her sister's plight? Doesn't make sense right? Khushi makes a fake smile and shecan'teven notice it. A sister-sister bond is not that weak!

And it's not just Payal who is the dumb sis. Look at Anjali. She means the world to ASR, and yet she can't for the life of her seem to figure out that he's not in love with Lavanya at all.
sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Garima is at fault - she knows that her husband - Shashi Babu did not like Shyam at all and never gave the green signal for this sagai - why then she allowed to be brow beaten by Buaji beats me!!

I am fed up with weak characters - Payal, Garima Amma, Anjali and even Arnav:(
Edited by sun2011 - 12 years ago
myname thumbnail
Originally posted by: BBAT_fan_Amu

And it's not just Payal who is the dumb sis. Look at Anjali. She means the world to ASR, and yet she can't for the life of her seem to figure out that he's not in love with Lavanya at all.

Ahh, Anjali *bangs head*. She is the fluttering butterfly who has just left her cocoon Hardly she knows that she is stuck in the web of her beloved Mr. Sh-pider rather than Mr. Sh-pider not letting her go because of his 'Immense' love for her. As we say, love is blind. Baby Anjali far-fetch cuteness and ignorance is really disturbing me! Alas!
Well said...I dislike the maggarmaches soul mate buaji so much that I skipped her part today😡...I didn't want her to spoil my ME...
As for Khushi's family (excepy babuji😊)...seriously, last time I checked, you don't just let strange men come in and live in your house especially when there are young girls there, even if the man saved your nieces life, you are looking after somebody else's amanat!!! But then again buaji the jawani ke jhatke probably fancied him for herself😲

Then there's garima who at the beginning of the episode seemed like a clever and strong woman...since changing the actress it seems like they changed her whole character...seriously woman wake up and smell the air and the maggu🤢

Payal??? I am confused about, she asks Khushi questions about if she's OK, how she feels etc., and tells her that no one knows her better than her but that's as far as it goes...no digging further to find out the truth, no questioning Khushi's answers or behaviour!!!😕

I'm hoping the people who save Khushi from the maggu is Arnav and babuji...
...by chance Arnav goes to Khushis house as both curiosity and jealousy is eating away at him. Buaji, garima and payal are all at the mandir or shopping as usual...Khushi is at the RM and Maggu is getting battered by some gang somewhere (one can only hope)...somehow babuji manages to tell Arnav that the man Khushi is going to marry is a nasty socio-path...Arnav starts to do some digging (he could hire someone, he is rich enough, but its more romantic as khushi is something more personal to him)...and find out about Shyam the maggu, skip a few scenes and some  'dhan dan daaa' moments, Arnav is married to Khushi to save his sisters marriage/life.whatever, but that's just an excuse because he actually really loves Khushi so much and can't bear the pain of anybody else having her or hurting her in anyway.

"HAMARA TOH KOI nahiin hay!! blaaah!! blah blah..humain apna pan chahiye..blah blah blah"

ROFL🤣
Well has maggu the blah blah blah forgotten he has Mahi now...😉
myname thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun2011

Garima is at fault - she knows that her husband - Shashi Babu did not like Shyam at all and never gave the green signal for this sagai - why then she allowed to be brow beaten by Buaji beats me!!

I am fed up with weak characters - Payal, Garima Amma, Anjali and even Arnav:(

Exactly! Babuji was adamant that the engagement shouldn't take place. He stood firm for his decision when buaji tried to coax him. Garima was present. She has a brain, understands social norms and is fluent in hindi other than not understanding her husband! 
I truly do not understand Payal and Anjali. Sisters are the first to know when something is not going on well. Payal feels Khushi is not willing and yet cannot have a serious talk with khushi and even her hidden pain. Khushi and Payal are suppossed to be very close according to the storyline. Anjali- NO COMMENT. (Love is blind and so are your eyes) 
Arnav, Arnav.. nothing attracts me appart from he is the hero wala handsome hunk. 
myname thumbnail
Originally posted by: P4R0

Well said...I dislike the maggarmaches soul mate buaji so much that I skipped her part today😡...I didn't want her to spoil my ME...
As for Khushi's family (excepy babuji😊)...seriously, last time I checked, you don't just let strange men come in and live in your house especially when there are young girls there, even if the man saved your nieces life, you are looking after somebody else's amanat!!! But then again buaji the jawani ke jhatke probably fancied him for herself😲

Then there's garima who at the beginning of the episode seemed like a clever and strong woman...since changing the actress it seems like they changed her whole character...seriously woman wake up and smell the air and the maggu🤢

Payal??? I am confused about, she asks Khushi questions about if she's OK, how she feels etc., and tells her that no one knows her better than her but that's as far as it goes...no digging further to find out the truth, no questioning Khushi's answers or behaviour!!!😕

I'm hoping the people who save Khushi from the maggu is Arnav and babuji...
...by chance Arnav goes to Khushis house as both curiosity and jealousy is eating away at him. Buaji, garima and payal are all at the mandir or shopping as usual...Khushi is at the RM and Maggu is getting battered by some gang somewhere (one can only hope)...somehow babuji manages to tell Arnav that the man Khushi is going to marry is a nasty socio-path...Arnav starts to do some digging (he could hire someone, he is rich enough, but its more romantic as khushi is something more personal to him)...and find out about Shyam the maggu, skip a few scenes and some  'dhan dan daaa' moments, Arnav is married to Khushi to save his sisters marriage/life.whatever, but that's just an excuse because he actually really loves Khushi so much and can't bear the pain of anybody else having her or hurting her in anyway.

"HAMARA TOH KOI nahiin hay!! blaaah!! blah blah..humain apna pan chahiye..blah blah blah"

ROFL🤣
Well has maggu the blah blah blah forgotten he has Mahi now...😉

Lol at your take of story. 😃
Btw what's up with Mahi? What that?
Magarmach means crocodile right?
@ myname...Hi and thank you😃
Neloufer did a swayamvar contest for shyam the maggarmach (yes it means crocodile, and yes I hate the thing that much)🤢
Mahi won the contest...it was a fun way of getting Shyam to stay away from khushi as he is a desperate and disgusting thing...Mahi won because she came up with the best way to torture the maggu😈😉
myname thumbnail
Hi! 😊 welcome.
This forum is certainly crazy. 😉 IPPKND is turning us to emotional becharas for a...yes yes.. a tv show!
Originally posted by: myname

Hi! 😊 welcome.
This forum is certainly crazy. 😉 IPPKND is turning us to emotional becharas for a...yes yes.. a tv show!

ROFL🤣
That's so true, and ASR is so worth watching😍

myname thumbnail
I actually watch it because of Barun Sobti (eye candy) and sanaya's acting ( i won't say sanaya, am a girl) :P Not really because of its track. 😉