if nani can get to modis in morning

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
driving in a rickshaw so why cant  modis go to nani πŸ˜•  now i want gopi n aham to go to nanis n aham can get his driver to take him there n back from office we will see more of a romance this way without kokila hetal jigars dramaπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I thought nani lived far away, I'm guessing now she lives just outside rajkot. I would love to see Ahem having to go on a business trip and his client asks him to bring his wife along and considering everyone is trying to solve Jigars problem they decide to let them go.  Edited by angelic8219 - 12 years ago
ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nani should take gopi with her to stay with her for few days and then ahem misses her
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ever

nani should take gopi with her to stay with her for few days and then ahem misses her

πŸ˜ƒ yah that would be Brilliant.
Aymee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ever

That would be a great idea but knowing how possessive Ahem has become over Gopi recently, I don't think he will let her go that easily πŸ˜† 

He might come up with an excuse to him to stay with Nani also.

Our Ahem won't be able to live without his Gopi for one night  πŸ˜†

Can you imagine if that happened?  If Gopi was staying with Nani for a couple of days and Ahem is alone in his room.  He sees Gopi sari in lying on his bed.  Instead of being mad at Gopi for not putting away her stuff, he will remember her wearing it at one time.  It will be cool if we got a flashback out of it.  It would be funny if Kokila walked into at that moment and catches her son thinking about his wife πŸ˜†  Lately, he hasn't been able to hide his feelings for Gopi.  He almost got caught by Gopi herself, when he was looking at her picture.    πŸ˜ƒ  😍
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
But will Koki let Gopi go to nani's either with or without Ahem.
Who will do all the housework?!?! 
Modi's are already down Mani and now Rashi, so Koki won't let Gopi go so easily!!
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NazmaJ

But will Koki let Gopi go to nani's either with or without Ahem.
Who will do all the housework?!?! 
Modi's are already down Mani and now Rashi, so Koki won't let Gopi go so easily!!

πŸ˜† just goes to show what nani said about kokila  that she gets the job done herself rather than waiting for someone to do it what will kokila do when gopi is gone, the truth of the matter is kokila likes to order but not help do the workload
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: suk19

πŸ˜† just goes to show what nani said about kokila  that she gets the job done herself rather than waiting for someone to do it what will kokila do when gopi is gone, the truth of the matter is kokila likes to order but not help do the workload

It might work out for the best if she does go then!!
The bahus have only been here for a year and Koki has got used to not doing anything!!