Book Talk

A song of ice and fire(NO spoilers please) (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 15

innominate

IF-Sizzlerz

innominate

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jericoholic

Originally posted by netri

Thanks for the links . I m dying here for new season to start . John & Arya r my favs . Love their chamastry

You reading books then.

I must make a confession . I watched Series 1 of GAME OF THRONES & then I started reading book . I m still working on book 1 . I hope to finish it this summer [ entire book series ] Embarrassed 

I m bookoholic . LOL  Love books.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A song of ice and fire(NO spoilers please) (Page 8)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cotillion

Cotillion

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Thanks for the links . I m dying here for new season to start . John & Arya r my favs . Love their chamastry

You reading books then.

I must make a confession . I watched Series 1 of GAME OF THRONES & then I started reading book . I m still working on book 1 . I hope to finish it this summer [ entire book series ] Embarrassed 

I m bookoholic . LOL  Love books.
Take as much time you want ,book 6 will probably take 2-3 years more.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

innominate

Cotillion

Cotillion

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Sorry. Double post.

Edited by Jericoholic - 20 March 2012 at 9:53am

innominate

IF-Sizzlerz

innominate

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]Take as much time you want ,book 6 will probably take 2-3 years more.

I know , I wanted to buy the entire collection but I learn how much time he had took between book 4 &  5 I thought I'll buy after 10 some years . I would love he finish the story in next 2 years , Wink

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Cotillion

ninatish

Goldie

ninatish

Posted: 01 April 2012 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
I am back, season 2 starts here tomm in London and I am super excited. Everyone, please please read the books, the show is amazing but the kind of characterisation you get from the books, you dont get in the show. Also there's a pretty amazing dream scene in the first book called the the Tower of Joy sequence and its a brilliant piece of writing.
And honestly its frustrating waiting for the books because you kind of get obsessed with the characters but there are millions of us fans suffering out there...lol

The best forum to discuss ASOIAF

www.asoiaf.westeros.org-But tread there carefully, spoilers abound, I am NymStark3, you'll find me around...:)

Cotillion

Cotillion

Cotillion

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninatish

I am back, season 2 starts here tomm in London and I am super excited. Everyone, please please read the books, the show is amazing but the kind of characterisation you get from the books, you dont get in the show. Also there's a pretty amazing dream scene in the first book called the the Tower of Joy sequence and its a brilliant piece of writing.
And honestly its frustrating waiting for the books because you kind of get obsessed with the characters but there are millions of us fans suffering out there...lol

The best forum to discuss ASOIAF

www.asoiaf.westeros.org-But tread there carefully, spoilers abound, I am NymStark3, you'll find me around...:)
It is always fun reading all the crazy theories on westeros.org. But site is full of spoiler, so don't go there unless you have read all books(for those who just starting the series).
Just watched the first episode of season 2, amazing start to the season.

TintinleMechant

IF-Dazzler

TintinleMechant

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Wow - was wandering around IF and stumbled upon this gem of a section, specifically this thread.

Hi all, i'm new around these parts (usually stick to the Bollywood section), but I'm a huge Song of Ice and Fire nerd :) Love the HBO series, and the books even more.

Did everyone watch the season premier last night? Episode 2 was leaked just an hour ago, if anyone wants to watch it now is the time before it's taken down.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top