Book Talk

A song of ice and fire(NO spoilers please) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 15

Cotillion

Cotillion

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelirebelli

Yupp like Jon Snow too.. Sean Bean as Lord Eddard Stark was good but for me it was Peter Dinklage all the way.. Simply Super !!

Tyrion lannister is Author's fav character. If we are talking about acting in the show, then i have to say that everybody has done an excellent job. If we are talking about characters , Tyrion still is more likable character.
Who do you hate more Viserys or Joffery?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A song of ice and fire(NO spoilers please) (Page 3)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angelirebelli

IF-Dazzler

angelirebelli

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jericoholic

Yupp like Jon Snow too.. Sean Bean as Lord Eddard Stark was good but for me it was Peter Dinklage all the way.. Simply Super !!

Tyrion lannister is Author's fav character. If we are talking about acting in the show, then i have to say that everybody has done an excellent job. If we are talking about characters , Tyrion still is more likable character.
Who do you hate more Viserys or Joffery?

Well, from whatever little I got to saw of them, I disliked them. They were too vain and things got into their heads.

Viserys was using his sister to get his throne, which was low and whatever Drogo did, served him right. 

Joffrey is still a stupid kid and like Viserys, things have gotten into his head. He needs a lesson to last him a lifetime. He was being so rude to Sansa by the end of the season. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cotillion

Cotillion

Cotillion

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Rude is not the word for Joffery, Monster is the right word. And he just started. It might seems like impossible, but there are worst persons than Viserys and Joffery in the westeros.

angelirebelli

angelirebelli

IF-Dazzler

angelirebelli

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
I am waiting for the next season to begin, do not have enough time to put into the books just yet, definitely maybe after I finish the one I am reading at present...

Cotillion

Cotillion

Cotillion

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

I am waiting for the next season to begin, do not have enough time to put into the books just yet, definitely maybe after I finish the one I am reading at present...

Books are much better then the show or any other fantasy series. One thing show has over books is that character like Jaime , Cersei, Jorah morment, Joffery, Viserys are given more time in the show. That is because Book one has only Bran, Ned, Catylen, Jon, Arya, Sansa, Dany, Tyrion Pov.

angelirebelli

ninatish

Goldie

ninatish

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Huge fan of the series since 2002, I can proudly say I have survived 5 years for ADWD...love, love, love the books and honestly read it 3-4 times because there's so much I have picked up on re-reads...

Edited by ninatish - 26 January 2012 at 6:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cotillionangelirebelli

Cotillion

Cotillion

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninatish

Huge fan of the series since 2002, I can proudly say I have survived 5 years for ADWD...love, love, love the books and honestly read it 3-4 times because there's so much I have picked up on re-reads...
Here's hoping that Martin will write faster, now that show is on. I was introduced to this series this summer. I have been obsessed with this series since then. Its really a shame that this series wasn't that famous before the show happened.

Biba.

ninatish

Goldie

ninatish

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jericoholic

Originally posted by ninatish

Here's hoping that Martin will write faster, now that show is on. I was introduced to this series this summer. I have been obsessed with this series since then. Its really a shame that this series wasn't that famous before the show happened.

Don't bet on it, I am expecting "The Winds of Winter" in 2015 and "A Time for Spring in 2020" LOL
Would love to discuss the books but I am guessing a lot of people are reading it, so dont want to spoil it for anyone.
Yeah thankfully I am a big fantasy fiction fan and so was always on the lookout for books to read in that genre.

Cotillion

Post Reply New Post

Go to top