Book Talk

A song of ice and fire(NO spoilers please) (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 15

angelirebelli

IF-Dazzler

angelirebelli

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Victarion

Originally posted by angelirebelli

I know.. I was on the edge all the time..  I was a tad confused about the red witch initially but it was all good.. 

My most fav character is still Tyrion, Danerys is good, like Arya, Lady Stark.., .. Least fav is Joffrey.. and Cersei

Starks - old gods(Heart tree)
Southern kingdom- seven (new gods)
Ironborns- Drowned god
In the first scene Mel burns the sevens and proclaims Stannis as A prince who was promised.
Religion is big deal in westeros, specially God of light.

Season 2 has been awesome as well, considering the number of characters, plots and  sub plots.. I am looking forward to making time in Aug - Sept to get to the books.. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cotillion

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A song of ice and fire(NO spoilers please) (Page 11)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cotillion

Cotillion

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged

I know.. I was on the edge all the time..  I was a tad confused about the red witch initially but it was all good.. 

My most fav character is still Tyrion, Danerys is good, like Arya, Lady Stark.., .. Least fav is Joffrey.. and Cersei

Ironborns- Drowned god
In the first scene Mel burns the sevens and proclaims Stannis as A prince who was promised.

Season 2 has been awesome as well, considering the number of characters, plots and  sub plots.. I am looking forward to making time in Aug - Sept to get to the books.. Smile

Don't worry. Characters ,plots and sub plots are only going to increase.Big smile

angelirebelli

angelirebelli

IF-Dazzler

angelirebelli

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged

Ironborns- Drowned god

Don't worry. Characters ,plots and sub plots are only going to increase.Big smile

I can imagine considering there are books and more books in the process.. i wish they start the next season soon... Embarrassed

Cotillion

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
You know, I was just going to check here if a topic on ASOIAF was made, and if it wasn't was gonna open one.

OMG, I just started reading the books. I watched Season 1 before starting it, and it's absolutely brilliant. I love the characterizations, and Arya Stark and Jon Snow, they are my two absolute favorite characters! 

I am still on book one, but I cannot wait to finish it and move forward with the next, since Season 3 won't come out until next year.

angelirebelli

angelirebelli

IF-Dazzler

angelirebelli

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spiritcrimson

You know, I was just going to check here if a topic on ASOIAF was made, and if it wasn't was gonna open one.

OMG, I just started reading the books. I watched Season 1 before starting it, and it's absolutely brilliant. I love the characterizations, and Arya Stark and Jon Snow, they are my two absolute favorite characters! 

I am still on book one, but I cannot wait to finish it and move forward with the next, since Season 3 won't come out until next year.

Aah well, I just cannot seem to be able to make the time.. Embarrassed

Aarya Stark is my fav as well.. she is one smart kid.. and Tyrion, what a character... Smile

Cotillion

Cotillion

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Yes, characterization is great in this series. Waiting for your reaction to book 3. Feel free to ask any question you have.

Cotillion

Cotillion

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Aah well, I just cannot seem to be able to make the time.. Embarrassed

Aarya Stark is my fav as well.. she is one smart kid.. and Tyrion, what a character... Smile
Remember when she gave jaqen his own name to kill. She is 11 years old and had already killed. Kind of sad, but then who isn't.

Edited by Victarion - 12 June 2012 at 10:28am

angelirebelli

Lhethal.Me

IF-Sizzlerz

Lhethal.Me

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Aah so we do have a ASOFAI thread!

Arya Stark seems to be leading the race! She's my favorite too. She's smart as a whip and lion-hearted!

Tyrion follows with his kickass quips.

I wanna write an essay on G.R.R.M! I f**king HATE the series. Nothing that I ever wanted, played out innit.

~Edit~ watever ~ Edit

Edited by Lhethal.Me - 13 June 2012 at 12:57am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top