Users

Frequent Posters

Cotillion thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: TintinleMechant

@Jericho: haha yes I have my theories.

edited.

Most in fandom believe in this theory, myself included. And yes, Rw is such a depressing moment, but north remembers.

Edited by Victarion - 11 years ago
Cotillion thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Games of thrones got renewed for season 3.
Cotillion thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: angelirebelli

I saw the season premier and loved it. I am regretting not being able to make the time to read the books yet... ðŸ˜³

You liking season 2 so far?
angelirebelli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Victarion

You liking season 2 so far?

I am loving the series so far.. Arya has been a revelation but the number of characters which keep coming in is just unbelievable..

I shall get to the books once I have the time.. its the only way to do justice to the brilliant plot.. 😊 
Cotillion thumbnail

I am loving the series so far.. Arya has been a revelation but the number of characters which keep coming in is just unbelievable..

I shall get to the books once I have the time.. its the only way to do justice to the brilliant plot.. 😊 

They have not introduced many characters from book 2 yet. Season 2 deviates a lot from the book, but changes have worked.
Which storyline is best according to you in season 2 ?
angelirebelli thumbnail

They have not introduced many characters from book 2 yet. Season 2 deviates a lot from the book, but changes have worked.
Which storyline is best according to you in season 2 ?

I am finding all the tracks interesting, I am intrigued by Stannis and Tyrion, I personally like Arya though.

I think, the series is being a tad rushed to accommodate the essence, the plots, the sub-plots et al.

**Edited 
Now I know what happened between Tyrion n Stannis.. but I cant wait to see where this goes from here now.. Jon Snow is another interesting character and his journey beyond the walls looks adventurous..  
Edited by angelirebelli - 11 years ago
Cotillion thumbnail

I am finding all the tracks interesting, I am intrigued by Stannis and Tyrion, I personally like Arya though.

I think, the series is being a tad rushed to accommodate the essence, the plots, the sub-plots et al.

**Edited 
Now I know what happened between Tyrion n Stannis.. but I cant wait to see where this goes from here now.. Jon Snow is another interesting character and his journey beyond the walls looks adventurous..  
[/QUOTE]Blackwater was amazing. Loved it. Backwater has a huge impact on every storyline except Danys. Were you in any way confused with any new characters? Your fav and least fav now.
RadhapriyaG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

These books are next on my list.. 

Loved the series Game of Thrones... Tyrion Lannister is super cool...and Arya Stark looks promising...

angelirebelli thumbnail

**Edited 

Blackwater was amazing. Loved it. Backwater has a huge impact on every storyline except Danys. Were you in any way confused with any new characters? Your fav and least fav now.

I know.. I was on the edge all the time..  I was a tad confused about the red witch initially but it was all good.. 

My most fav character is still Tyrion, Danerys is good, like Arya, Lady Stark.., .. Least fav is Joffrey.. and Cersei
Cotillion thumbnail

I know.. I was on the edge all the time..  I was a tad confused about the red witch initially but it was all good.. 

My most fav character is still Tyrion, Danerys is good, like Arya, Lady Stark.., .. Least fav is Joffrey.. and Cersei

Starks - old gods(Heart tree)
Southern kingdom- seven (new gods)
Ironborns- Drowned god
In the first scene Mel burns the sevens and proclaims Stannis as A prince who was promised.
Religion is big deal in westeros, specially God of light.
Edited by Victarion - 11 years ago