Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
I saw a few minutes of the first episode of Game of Thrones and had to turn it off because of a vulgar scene and my mom walked in at that time๐Ÿ˜†

from what I saw though it deinftaley seems like my kind of show, I have the books and I have to get around to reading them. I've heard really great things about the show so hopefully I'll be able to catch up on that too
Cotillion thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

I saw a few minutes of the first episode of Game of Thrones and had to turn it off because of a vulgar scene and my mom walked in at that time๐Ÿ˜†

from what I saw though it deinftaley seems like my kind of show, I have the books and I have to get around to reading them. I've heard really great things about the show so hopefully I'll be able to catch up on that too

Lol , it was probably Triyon's introduction scene. Yes , there is lot of nudity in show (male,female both). 
I find this series to be better then Harry potter.Season 2 is gonna come in april. You should read the first book before it. Stay away from spoiler. Internet is full of them.
Edited by Jericoholic - 12 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Jericoholic

Lol , it was probably Triyon's introduction scene. Yes , there is lot of nudity in show (male,female both). 

I find this series to be better then Harry potter.Season 2 is gonna come in april. You should read the first book before it. Stay away from spoiler. Internet is full of them.

if that's the dwarf then yes it was that scene๐Ÿ˜† and it was at the most uncomfortable moment too because the lady was nude and I immediately turned it off bc my mom walked in right at that moment (talk about timing)

but yeah I read the show synopsis and also the book, it seems like a series I would enjoy since it has to do with fantasy and kingdoms and such. One quiestion though...are they dividing the show as the books? like the first season is the first book, second season is the second book or are they using the book as an inspiration and adding their own story to the show?
Cotillion thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

if that's the dwarf then yes it was that scene๐Ÿ˜† and it was at the most uncomfortable moment too because the lady was nude and I immediately turned it off bc my mom walked in right at that moment (talk about timing)

but yeah I read the show synopsis and also the book, it seems like a series I would enjoy since it has to do with fantasy and kingdoms and such. One quiestion though...are they dividing the show as the books? like the first season is the first book, second season is the second book or are they using the book as an inspiration and adding their own story to the show?

First season is the first book and Season 2 will be book 2. season 2 will include some scene from book 3 probably. They had stayed true to the major events in book 1. As show move further , they will probably remove some content.
The dwarf is fan favorite. He is a awesome character. You will like the stark kids as everybody does.
There might be lot of nudity in the series, but the main character of series are still kids.
angelirebelli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Have you seen the second promo yet?

@ promo - Which one ? Shadows ?

I have begun reading Game of Thrones, loving it.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Cotillion thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelirebelli

Have you seen the second promo yet?

[/QUOTE]yeah, shadow.
where are you in the book? Whats Ned doing ?
Cotillion thumbnail
They have released new images from show.

http://whatculture.com/tv/17-new-game-of-thrones-season-2-images.php
angelirebelli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

yeah, shadow.

@Book - Robert is visiting Ned... 

Stuck actually.. have been too busy to pick the book.. I was hoping to make headway over the weekend but was too busy.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Shadow  - yes

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i saw the series which i must say has been marvelously done, then i went on to read the book and found it intriguing .
i have completed the first book and now wondering whether i should take up the second book or else wait for the series
Cotillion thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelirebelli

yeah, shadow.

@Book - Robert is visiting Ned... 

Stuck actually.. have been too busy to pick the book.. I was hoping to make headway over the weekend but was too busy.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Shadow  - yes

I had read all five books before watching the show, Second bran chapter is were things get interesting, but you already know that.