Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by yanks28

Yeah I'm looking forward to Ranji scenes too LOL I'm sure they'll be full of flirting and Anji being Confused confused... LOL it would be cute if even Dr. A starts teasing Ranga...actually this is what I want...Ranji teasing Ashni and Ashni teasing Ranji Big smile

Yh Ashu is pretty comfy around Ranga... n it wuld b fab to see Ashu...tease Ranga with a strait face.. n then burst out laufing saying i was joking LOL n Ranga will be ConfusedLOL

yeah imagine Ashu telling Ranga "Ranganath...tumhe shaadi naam ka infection hai...plz hospital mat aana...patients khatre mein pad jayenge"...and then Ranga is all ShockedConfused Embarrassed"sir?????" and Ashu's all "...RELAX Ranga I was kidding...LOLLOLLOL"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evartmsshibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dr. Rangnath is sad? (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged

yeah imagine Ashu telling Ranga "Ranganath...tumhe shaadi naam ka infection hai...plz hospital mat aana...patients khatre mein pad jayenge"...and then Ranga is all ShockedConfused Embarrassed"sir?????" and Ashu's all "...RELAX Ranga I was kidding...LOLLOLLOL"

Oh how about... he comes to know about RanJis rendezvous thanks to his WIFEYs chapar chapar.. n calls up Ranga next day n says...'Ranga.. dun come to the office from today!'

R- Shocked b-but kyun sir?
A- coz.. tum BEEMAR ho 
R- Confused main?
A- yes... tumhe.. PYAAR naam ki Beemari ho gai hai LOL
R- ShockedEmbarrassed .. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged

Oh how about... he comes to know about RanJis rendezvous thanks to his WIFEYs chapar chapar.. n calls up Ranga next day n says...'Ranga.. dun come to the office from today!'

R- Shocked b-but kyun sir?
A- coz.. tum BEEMAR ho 
R- Confused main?
A- yes... tumhe.. PYAAR naam ki Beemari ho gai hai LOL
R- ShockedEmbarrassed .. 

LOLLOLLOL

Yeah im sure his baby'll be gossiping to him in the cabin..."Sir...u know...kal Dr. Ranganath Anjii ko date pe lekar gaye the Wink yaaa...flowers for her n all...Anji itniii khush thi...yaaa...u know? Wink" trying to give her Ashu some ideas... LOL

Armu4evartmsshibz

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL

Yeah im sure his baby'll be gossiping to him in the cabin..."Sir...u know...kal Dr. Ranganath Anjii ko date pe lekar gaye the Wink yaaa...flowers for her n all...Anji itniii khush thi...yaaa...u know? Wink" trying to give her Ashu some ideas... LOL

Yh... n also.. maybe say in a chiding style..

Kya sir... aap jante ho Doc Ranga kitne ROMANTIC hai... Anji ko flower bheje.. date pe le gaye.. aur phone pe baatein karte rahe... aur aap.. hardstone ke hardstone hi rahenge Angry Tongue LOL Saiyan.. naino ki na sahi.. MUH se kahi gayi Bhasha samjho na EmbarrassedLOL

rtmsshibzyanks28

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Ashu did tell Ranga in one of the earlier episodes when Ranga told him of a worker's impending marriage.." i hope ur not thinking of it "WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shibzyanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL

Yh... n also.. maybe say in a chiding style..

Kya sir... aap jante ho Doc Ranga kitne ROMANTIC hai... Anji ko flower bheje.. date pe le gaye.. aur phone pe baatein karte rahe... aur aap.. hardstone ke hardstone hi rahenge Angry Tongue LOL Saiyan.. naino ki na sahi.. MUH se kahi gayi Bhasha samjho na EmbarrassedLOL

and at that moment...saiyaan thinks...uff...Angryenough with this hichkichahat...she thinks im not romantic.Ouch..ill show her...and BAM! Right into his armss...WinkEmbarrassed...next day starting with the gifts...LOL

shibz...RamonaG....

SHIKHA19

Goldie

SHIKHA19

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
quite possbl . but still i dont want any seriousness from his side . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

Ashu did tell Ranga in one of the earlier episodes when Ranga told him of a worker's impending marriage.." i hope ur not thinking of it "WinkLOL

yea i loved how he said that LOL it was naughty EmbarrassedLOLWink

shibz...RamonaG....

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.