Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
A person who is always smiling & makes others smile or laugh is said to have his own sorrows hidden. Is it true in Dr.Rangnath's case?
He does not want ppl to take him seriously. He flirts but does he have a reason to do that? What do you say guyz? Does he have a painful past or something?

Edited by shibz - 20 November 2011 at 6:24am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evartmsKaranKittu4evakishubediSam_KaShianhermoso-_-PopCorn-_-Roopal_ArDi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dr. Rangnath is sad?" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Shibz.. so happy to see u posting..!! Post more yaar!

@Ranga...indeed... its so true..silent waters run deep..!! There mite be some secrets/pain in Rangas attic  too. .but as per DK.. i guess Rangas character is a normal guy.. no haunting pain of the past!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranKittu4evaMehek25shibzyanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
I guess it's up to Anji to dig this up. :-) Ranga seems like a normal guy...but a very good guy...he has a good heart. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evakishubedishibz

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

I guess it's up to Anji to dig this up. :-) Ranga seems like a normal guy...but a very good guy...he has a good heart. 

I so want RanJi scenes...n Nidhi doing her cupid--yy bit WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

I so want RanJi scenes...n Nidhi doing her cupid--yy bit WinkLOL

Yeah I'm looking forward to Ranji scenes too LOL I'm sure they'll be full of flirting and Anji being Confused confused... LOL it would be cute if even Dr. A starts teasing Ranga...actually this is what I want...Ranji teasing Ashni and Ashni teasing Ranji Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evartmsAbhiAnishibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
oh ok.. i havent watched DK but in Rangnath's character sketch when i read that he does not want ppl to take him seriously i thought he was doing it on purpose so that no body ever falls for himEmbarrassedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaKaranKittu4evayanks28

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

oh ok.. i havent watched DK but in Rangnath's character sketch when i read that he does not want ppl to take him seriously i thought he was doing it on purpose so that no body ever falls for himEmbarrassedLOL

Well we never know... being an adaptation..they can diverge a lot Tongue n we mite get some serious back up drama for Ranga too 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranKittu4evashibz

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged

Yeah I'm looking forward to Ranji scenes too LOL I'm sure they'll be full of flirting and Anji being Confused confused... LOL it would be cute if even Dr. A starts teasing Ranga...actually this is what I want...Ranji teasing Ashni and Ashni teasing Ranji Big smile

Yh Ashu is pretty comfy around Ranga... n it wuld b fab to see Ashu...tease Ranga with a strait face.. n then burst out laufing saying i was joking LOL n Ranga will be ConfusedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsshibz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.