Something about me u should know!

*Meg_d* thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

HeY LiStEn Up AlL GiRlS AnD especially all the guysπŸ˜‰ i am the most SEXIEST GIRL on the whole India-Forum HAH!!!!!!!!!! And thts the truth only truth....................................................... ...................................................

............................................................ ..................................................

............................................................ .............................................

............................................................ ........................................

............................................................ .....................................

............................................................ ....................................

............................................................ .........

......... But as well as me i think all u girls and boys are twice as sexy as i am cause u all have wonderful personalities, are very intelligent and very good looking and most of all u all are my good infact bestest freinds Yep thts right this was a dare by anneliz143 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anneliz143 thumbnail

GR8!

goind gal

that was gr8!

and esp. the last few linew put u to the safer side

clever huh?

bas02 thumbnail
you brave girl megha!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
phoenix thumbnail
hahahahhahah n im the luckiest guy on IF as ur my valentine of 2005πŸ˜†
jazmine thumbnail
Originally posted by: phoenix

hahahahhahah n im the luckiest guy on IF as ur my valentine of 2005πŸ˜†

hey wot abt me????so ur not lucky to have a bro n sis like me then??Fine then I wont be lucky for u anymore!!!Im gonna treat u worse than Dricu, right back into my Lawyer position, VG i am writing to tell u that I would want ur permission to kick Dracula out of the Vampirian will!!!! n that will happen soon"!!!!
phoenix thumbnail

Originally posted by: jazmine

hey wot abt me????so ur not lucky to have a bro n sis like me then??Fine then I wont be lucky for u anymore!!!Im gonna treat u worse than Dricu, right back into my Lawyer position, VG i am writing to tell u that I would want ur permission to kick Dracula out of the Vampirian will!!!! n that will happen soon"!!!!

OF course im lucky to have a sis n bro like uπŸ˜†,u r very sweet,very hot,very nice,very sexy,very brave,very intelligent,very......i have no words to describe u.Ok i change my sentence

"Im the luckiest guy on IF to have a sexiest valentine like meghaπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ n to have a sweet sis like jenny😊

jenny plz forgive me 😭plz,plz,plz,plz,plz(abh tum jo bologi main wahi karoonga)πŸ˜‰

-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manjot

πŸ˜•ek aur dare

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Just what I was thinking!πŸ˜† Good job Megha

kripawgr thumbnail

good one megha

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

*Meg_d* thumbnail

LolπŸ˜† i am sure the first three lines gave u a heart attack and u must be thinking tht sit i need to teach this a lesson who does she think she is😑 i am the sexy one here, but when u lot came to the end you all had a great laugh and thought yh she has to say this or else hehehehehe jus jokin luv u all glad i could make u lot laugh!πŸ˜‰

kripawgr thumbnail

jenny why cant ya use good emotions from the given one

well i guess you have all the restonly πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†