Tumhari Disha

WELCOME ASHISH

Asian Princess thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

heya everyone since we know ashish has joined the forum offically πŸ˜ƒ don't you all think we should post him a welcome message for joining the forummm 😊!!! Heres mineee 😳

heya Ashish 😊

Welcome to india forums 😊hope you enjoy your time here and by the way you do a great job playing Dk in tumhari disha πŸ˜ƒ seriously you're easily the bestest actor on tv!!!! Keep up the good work you're the only good thing on tv 😳 lolll

take care

love asian princess- your fan forever and ever 😊 πŸ˜³ xXxXxXx

hope you have a great birthday!!!!

Edited by Asian Princess - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SALESHNI thumbnail

WELCOME ASHISH,

I AGREE WITH ASIAN PRINCESS THAT ASHISH IS THE BEST ACTOR AND ALSO VERY HOT  ON THE TV SERIAL.

dkaddict thumbnail

Welcome, welcome, welcome!!! Are you sure you really want to read all this stuff?? Make sure you're sitting down, and have a nice cold drink nearby! Snack food might be advisable, too. It should be pretty entertaining...πŸ˜ƒ 

Have fun, and don't take things/life/yourself too seriously!

BTW- I MEANT EVERYTHING I SAID, YOU HOTTIE!!!!! πŸ˜†

β€οΈ-DKaddict

dkcrazy thumbnail
This is a very good idea...
Welcome Ashish...
You have a huge fan club and we all are sooo committed to you. πŸ˜›
Keep up the good work and we all love you. Wish i could say "I" instead of "We". Everyone here will kick me if i will dare to say that.
Anyways, welcome and wish you a very happy b'day.

DKCrazy
Asian Princess thumbnail

heyy greatt everyone liked my ideaaa!!! Hope ashish likes it tooo 😳 lolll

because he not only the best actor on tv but the best actor in the whole world 😳 loll i thinkk i going dk crazyyyyy is wellll πŸ˜ƒ welll can't help it ashish is such a CUTTIE loll 😊 πŸ˜³

love asian princess

sukh thumbnail
😊welcome ashish....................
bubbles thumbnail
right ashish, if you've got as far down as my post, i'd like to welcome you to our wonderful forum about 'tumhari disha', but seriously, i think we should change the title to 'tumhara dk'
hottie99 thumbnail

WELCOME ASHISH , I HOPE U LIKE UR FAN CLUB AND UR FANS!!!!

AND HAPPY BIRTHADY!!!!!

lots of luv from slena!!!!❀️

jingle thumbnail

WELCOME TO THE FORUM ASHISH

&

WISH A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

dkaddict jr thumbnail

Bubbles: No wait...I have a better idea bubblesπŸ‘...how about humara DK!?!?!? πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Welcome to IF, Ashish ji!!!

Really hoping that you enjoy your experience here! Especially now that this forum is mainly dedicated 2 you! [this would be you at the moment: 😳 AWWW!!!!]
Its gonna be a roller coaster ride here! So get as dkaddict mentioned...get a snack....as Aaliyah once mentioned.....buckle your seatbelts and prepare to take off!!!!

<<<Originally posted by dkaddict:
BTW- I MEANT EVERYTHING I SAID, YOU HOTTIE!!!!! πŸ˜†>>>

Agreed! πŸ‘ 

PS: sorry if you don't like roller-coasters as mentioned above...neither do I....but as I previously stated...my brain begins to malfunction after 10 PM....so couldn't think of a better idiom/metaphor!πŸ˜†

YOURS truly...
----dkaddict jr
"YOU ROCK, DON'T EVER CHANGE!"