Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KTLK- Debate-Kuch baatein kahi nahi jati. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poshah

And i like the following lines

hum kuch kahe, aur aap samjhe, baat to tab hai, jab hum kuch na kahe, aur aap samajh leSmile

Hey..thats beautiful lines Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neolposhah

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KTLK- Debate-Kuch baatein kahi nahi jati. (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fiona18

Goldie

fiona18

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Nice debate.Smile

Well i believe a true friend/lover who will stay with you even if everybody has turned their backs on you..also will not need any explanation as he /she will always understand each other.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
well i guess its more in friendship
friends are the biggest and most precious ones
they are the one who understand u more than urself if they are true ones
they are their for u everytime
and to each problem the first one to help u is friends only
we share all out thoughts with them due to which they are able to know what we mean if we were quite

poshah

Goldie

poshah

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by poshah

And i like the following lines

hum kuch kahe, aur aap samjhe, baat to tab hai, jab hum kuch na kahe, aur aap samajh leSmile

Hey..thats beautiful lines Clap

thanks. But I guess that is what DK was all about, no one ever said anything clearly probably execpt for Dr Sheena,. baki sab were tlaking in code language only. So the lines are ispired by DK

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.