Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KTLK- Debate-Kuch baatein kahi nahi jati.

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys... being a lazy sunday... thot it wuld b fun to have some... Debate... ! Got this nice  n relevant topic of KTLK page to yap on...!!

Kuch baatein kahi nahi jati. Bus aankhon se pad liye jaate. Yeh dosti mein zyaada hota hai ya pyaar mein?

My thots:

I feel that this happens in both friendship and love... ! After a while of knowing each other.. u really dun need to say things for the other person to know... be it a friend or a lover... they are able to feel and see it much before u do.. or even admit to do! πŸ˜³

Ur thots?? 
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
nice post Tanu...agree with you it happens in BOTH ...friendship & love😊
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

i too feel..whether in frenship or love..wat..matters z mutual understandings love n care...u hav to 'feel' for d person...

neways...love-romance=freindship...😊

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
well i think it's all about eye contact...naino ki bhasha...pun intended...and in relationships where ppl understand each other...words are not needed...sometimes my best friend doesn't know what made me sad...but she knows im sad without me saying it...
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: rabzonedge

neways...love-romance=freindship...😊

hey thats a good equation πŸ˜³
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

hey thats a good equation πŸ˜³

thnx...feelings r same for both rltnshp..nly v dnt romnc wid our buddies...πŸ˜†

poshah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

silence has its own language and probably it depends on the nature of the person, some ppl are less vocal and all their relationships reflect that and some are vocal and all their relations reflect that.

Salman's char in hum saath saath is a silent tyupe and all his relations reflect that.

And i like the following lines

hum kuch kahe, aur aap samjhe, baat to tab hai, jab hum kuch na kahe, aur aap samajh le😊
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post Tanu. This hold good in both friendship and love.
After a while of being together and feeling from the heart we will always know when the other person is upset, be it friend or spouse/lover...even though we may not know what exactly it is that is troubling them...Thats the effect of real love I guess and it is definitely true...Am definitely talking from experience.
Edited by Mehek25 - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: poshah

And i like the following lines

hum kuch kahe, aur aap samjhe, baat to tab hai, jab hum kuch na kahe, aur aap samajh le😊

Hey..thats beautiful lines πŸ‘
fiona18 thumbnail
Nice debate.😊

Well i believe a true friend/lover who will stay with you even if everybody has turned their backs on you..also will not need any explanation as he /she will always understand each other.