Posted: 19 years ago

Hey guys! this is the portion where Armaan and Raj have a fight and their long-lasting friendship comes to an end!

ARMAAN- RAJ FIGHT AND BREAK-UP

After reading Jassi's diary Armaan is very upset and he decides that he will not let her go with Purab! He leaves the diary on his table and goes to her office but she and Purab already left the office! Armaan is now seriously very very upset and he comes back to his office!

Armaan's Office:

In the doorway to his office Armaan  stops, making a fervent vow. "He's not going to take her away! He's not going to take her!" There in his office he spots Raj calmly seated at a tidier desk, lightly savoring Jassi's diary!!!!!!!!!!!

"But what are you doing here? What are you doing?"

"Various things... Organizing the office because you left it a mess. Reading the diary... but I haven't finished it yet. It's very interesting. Look, I think the battle isn't lost yet because here (flipping pages) it says she's still in love with you..." Raj is pretty cool about all this and oblivious to his 'friend's' mood.

"Who gave you the authorization to read this, Raj?" Armaan  leaps forward and seizes the diary from Raj's hands. He grabs him by the collar and shakes him for good measure. "Fool! How could you be so forward?"

Raj brushes him off and stands up (get out while the getting is good!) but Armaan 's not done with him yet.

"You don't touch what is sacred! You understand? To me Jassi is sacred!"

"What sacred? My god! We shared your private moments with her, what's the big deal? I don't know who knows it better, me or you!"

Raj's flippancy is the last straw for Armaan . He hauls off and belts him, hard, across the jaw.

"Hey! Why did you hit me?" asks the bleeding and clueless Raj.

"Because you're a rat!" Armaan 's not finished with the insulting Mr. Malhotra. He grabs him and prepares to toss him out, but shakes him instead.

"You'll respect Jassi for me! Understand this you, the man who respects nobody! You're going to respect Jassi. How you're going to do this? I don't know, but you're going to learn!"He gives Raj a shove towards the door.

"Fine! Don't push me anymore! No more! But I don't know why you mix me up in your tragedy... You're the protagonist of all this! What did we do? You did it all!" (Deny, deny, deny, Raj!!!!!!)

"Besides, you're the one who told me what disgust it gave you to come close to her. What did we do? Then..."

Any further insulting denials of complicity are cut off by another punishing blow from Armaan 's fist.

RECEPTION:

Raj staggers out into the hallway, Armaan  hot in pursuit. He grabs Raj by the collar to the amazed horror of Naazneen and Maithili. He shoves him into one of the lobby chairs.

"Not another word! Not another syllable!" he threatens Raj. "I tell you I'll kill you!"

"Come on, hit me!" challenges Raj (never more Satan-like, IMHO). "If that's what will make you feel cleaner. Hit me! But let me tell you, you're dirtier than I am. You're the one who executed it. You're the one who planned everything.( Raj! What a liar!!!!!!) Now you want to beat your breast! The crime was yours... The crime was yours."

Naazneen and Maithili are taking all this in - very interesting because there's no pretense that Armaan 's going to keep his role in the affair secret any longer, or so it would seem. He doesn't know that they know the truth, but he's clearly beyond caring.

"At least I have a soul burning," Armaan  counters fiercely. "At least I have….. I have sorrow, shame. At least I know that I'm paying for what I've done. I know that I don't have your cold blood, your cynicism... to continue enjoying and mocking at the expense of the flesh and blood woman who you and I destroyed and threw into disgrace!"

Armaan 's words barely reach Raj. He seems more concerned with the avid gaze of the two women.

Armaan  continues his passionate assault. "I could go to hell. Yes, to hell... But I will beg for forgiveness, a word that you don't know!

The other members of the gang draw close, as do Mallika and Pari. Raj looks to be half enjoying this scene.

"Because you, Raj," continues Armaan , "can't distinguish between the sacred and the garbage!"

Mallika steps forward, "Armaan ! What's happening?"

He pauses for a second, glancing with animosity at Raj, but Raj answers for him.

"Nothing," he says lightly. "Nothing. We're just here having a hand-washing session. Armaan  just decided to do his with his fists, that's all." He saunters over to the elevator and presses the button.

"I hope this serves to purify your soul and redeem you. Over all, I'm renouncing Gulmohur, and above all, our partnership. I resign from all of you... Many thanks."

Entering the elevator, he takes the opportunity to get in a parting shot.

"Ah, Armaan ! You think that hell is that black pit where sinners go after dying? No!" His eyes alight with wicked glee. "Your hell is here. Your hell is their's (pointing to the women). And their hell is you. May God keep you in his glory." Raj makes his cynical final exit as the elevator doors close, posing as if a priest offering his final benediction.

Armaan  walks to the elevator and smacks the wall, profoundly sad.

Mallika walks over to him. "Armaan ! What's this spectacle all about?"

"This is something between him and me."

"Yes, but you're using Gulmohur like a set!"

She turns to the gawking women, "Get back to work!"

They scurry and she turns back to Armaan .

"Maithili, have you made that call to Jassi yet?" Armaan  has only one thing on his mind. "Yes, Sir. I'm calling now," replies Maithili.

"I'm not going to ask you what's going on," says Mallika, "because I know. It's killing you that Jassi is out with Purab! And above all, it's killing you that she's going to leave Gulmohur with him!"

"Mallika, I don't want to be rude to you, but this is not your problem!"

"Yes it's my problem!" she counters. "When she's threatening to leave Gulmohur!"

"You know what...?" muses a fatigued Armaan . "I have such little desire to continue listening to you..."

"Don't worry, I'm not going to bother you more. I'm going to give you time to assimilate what's going on with her. I tell you you're in a losing battle and you're in hell, like your friend says. But I'm telling you too that you're going to come out of it (hell) and when you do, we can talk then!" She leaves, striding towards her office.

Armaan  watches her leave with a sour expression. He turns to note the gang who all of a sudden have become very busy, then heads back to his office. The women can hardly contain themselves, what with all of the drama recently enacted before their eyes.

Armaan  enters his own office and starts to mutter to himself. "Dammit, Raj! Dammit! I hope you rot in hell! But her, Raj, you respect her because she's sacred to me! Sacred!"

👏

thanks Rumi!

When you have time, can you rewrite the script for Jassi and
Armaan's wedding?????
 off course! but you have to wait dear! sabr ka fal hamesha mitha hota hai!😃!

thanks rumi.. that was awsome.. really great job..

Rumi will u plz tell me.. what happens next???

I mean Armaan & Raj will be back together or not.... 😭

I love their friendship.. don't want to see them separated for long...😭

They should say sorry to each other and give a tight Hug... that's all..

Hey, how, when and where Armaan is going to tell jassi about his diary and he lover her..  When are you going to post that.. One more thing, sabr ka phal mitha nahi hota hai khaata hota hai agar bahot sabr karna pade tou. lol.. 😊

Originally posted by seema2005

Hey, how, when and where Armaan is going to tell jassi about his diary and he lover her..  When are you going to post that.. One more thing, sabr ka phal mitha nahi hota hai khaata hota hai agar bahot sabr karna pade tou. lol.. 😊

Hey! abhi abhi to yeh post kiye maine! i promise i will post the next part soon!😃!!!!!

kab rumi?  kab post karogi?   tomorrow? day after tomo, when?  We are anxious, we want to know wht's going to happen next? 

wow thank you so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhh Rumiiiii thanks a lotttttttttttttt!!!!!!

Can you please post the next part after that???? as soon as possible 😳😃

and the part where Aryan will propose JAssi or something like that please also post that... once again thanks a lot👏

wow!!!! this is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo great!!!

i have been waiting when one day armaan will go punch raj..hopefully they do this scene very dramatic..it would be great to watch! Raj getting punched and armaan goes" Damn it Raj!!" 😈

Raj: 🤢

Armaan: 💔

Malika: 😡😒

nandu: 🤔

jassi: 😲