Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

memories

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

taniks

IF-Rockerz

taniks

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Since the cvs are replacing the bad memories of the past with good ones between gohem, so what do u think will be the next bad memory that will be rectified onscreen ?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshree_Precious_rsk16.Nafisa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "memories" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
The waterworks episode Cry you know the one Gopi leaving, Hetal trying to stop it happening, Jigar too, but Kokila quiet and Aham turned to look the other way, even in the car to drop her to her pihar he didn't even look at her.

I think they will make him cry this time, and her strong when she wants to leave, possibly because of Anita coming and Aham hasn't declared his feelings for Gopi she is going to leave and he will be crying just like Jigar is doing. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Precious_taniksnavyab-JollyJabeen-

_Precious_

Goldie

_Precious_

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
I want the bad memory regarding the necklace incident be replaced by good memory. I wish Ahem buys Gopi some necklace and this way he can convey the feelings to her that he indeed loves her since he told her that day that he will gift to only somebody he loves. Atleast I cannot erase that bad memory of tight slap he gave to Gopi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HeyyYouuaachustaniks

taniks

IF-Rockerz

taniks

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
They will definitely show that , god it will be a good scene to watch but sumthing before that which I think will only happen end of december . I think maybe the scene when he tried to slap kinjal he asked gopi who was she to interefere , I like many others feel that needs to be redone so I am hoping to see that soon. This week I have a feeling we gonna see the returned hug .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

navyab

navyab

IF-Rockerz

navyab

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taniks

They will definitely show that , god it will be a good scene to watch but sumthing before that which I think will only happen end of december . I think maybe the scene when he tried to slap kinjal he asked gopi who was she to interefere , I like many others feel that needs to be redone so I am hoping to see that soon. This week I have a feeling we gonna see the returned hug .
I also have a feeling it may b a hug !!!!Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HeyyYouutaniks

varshu27

IF-Dazzler

varshu27

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
i think that with nani here it will be gopi putting tika on him and him being happy about it...remember before he tried to lift his head and gopi had to try another time...also after that when he was leaving the house he wiped it away...it could be this

taniks

taniks

IF-Rockerz

taniks

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Yeah maybe the tikka scene will be redone , also now when I think abt it one the reasons nani could be back is also for the sindoor scene , remember he very relucantly went to fill gopis maang and his phone rang, that could be redone . Nani before she could leave gave gopi her sindoor box and told gopi to believe in the power of the sindoor . I hope those two scenes happens as well

navyab

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.