Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

MB'S ANALYSIS : FRI 18 nov EPIS & NIDHI VS MALLU

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
MOhnish sir analysed last fri epis on his fb page...here are his views😊

Finally, on this Sunday had the time to watch Friday 18th Nov one hour episode:
In one word: "FANTASTIC" ... The script was brilliant ... kudos to the creative team.

I'd like to go into a bit more detail here, so please do bear with me:

1. Loved the fact that the battle lines are now very clearly drawn between Mallika & Niddhi and done extremely well.
2. Mallika clearly stepping way out of line, professionally as well as personally (not only with Niddhi, but also with Ashu). The scene where Ashu confronts (questions) Niddhi on the the lost file and he says "he has known Mallika 12 years, she would not lie" ...clearly shows how much Ashu trusts her and its this trust that Mallika has let down...Ashu does not know of this yet, but lets see his reaction (pain, sorrow, shock, despair, anger...???) when and if he does come to know the truth.
3. The confrontation scene between Niddhi & Mallika...very well scripted and shot. Special mention of the dialogues, kudos to Kamlesh Pandey. Mallika, on the other hand has now probabaly started feeling the reality of the "threat" she faces and is making huge blunders as far as her position (one of seniority and maturity) goes...I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't very soon falter and make mistakes where the game plan is revealed...
4. The changes in Ashu are almost palpable (Children's ward welcome scene) (kudos to me!!!!!!!! "joking" hahaha). No more to be said by me about Ashu, for obvious reasons!!!

Oh yeah...now that the battle lines are clearly drawn between Niddhi & Mallika, what are the spoils of battle???...Dr. Ashutosh!!!!! or whatever left of him...hahaha!!!!!! :)

The above are a synopsis of my views as an individual and I have attempted to disassociate my self as an actor!!!

in addition to this about the much hotly debated NIdhi vs Mallika debate he added that
Mohnish Bahl 
 Thanks for watching the show and also for posting. About your views, which have been more that adequately discussed in the my previous wall post as well as on IF, however I will reiterate my views: I am against any character "bashing"...The IF poster stated and I quote "Nidhi's downright rude behavior" & "start seducing people twice their age" ... these coments by the post maker were totally uncalled for and rude and I do not in any way support these comments. However, I wished to bring to the notice of all on my page that there was another point of view regards our show and that view is that some people feel that Mallika has a "right" on Ashu and is the correct partner for Ashu...I think a vast majority have voted against that IF post. :) which tells me that our story is on the right track. As afar as your query goes, I do not comment on any two people's interpersonal relationship as a generalised statement cannot be made when it comes to what two people feel about each other.
Edited by ramonag - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
he's a sweetheart and totally adorable. 😍☺️ i commented there. =D
RamonaG thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

he's a sweetheart and totally adorable. 😍☺️ i commented there. =D

yeah he is😳 i saw your comment and his reply😊
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ramonag

yeah...☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️...
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awww...that's really sweet of him...loved his analysis😳

thx ramo for sharing😛
Edited by kaveri - 12 years ago
XoxowpdXoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wonderful analysis by mb of ashu . nidhi and mallika he seems to be really satisfied by this episode😊
Armu4eva thumbnail
He is jus awesome... i loved his.. analysis...n observations n agree full on!! Also loved the fact that he also agreed to everyones views that Ashus realisation should be a gradual process 😳

Thanks for sharing Ramo..!
RamonaG thumbnail
Originally posted by: Harshadfananshu

lol Ramo di thanks a lot btw MB sir is sooo sweet n today he replied to u twice wowowww :))

yeah Anshu I'm on CLOUD NINE😍😆
GRECHAN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramonag

Oh yeah I totally agree with u. MB is a darling & he is chooo shweet🤗Day Dreaming
Edited by GRECHAN - 12 years ago
fiona18 thumbnail

You are so right. MB is so cute & adorable, 😍