Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Myra.nelly

come on,she wasnt a cry baby,she was quite a confident and strong radh...and now maybe she will come even more bold and courageous...

I agree with Myra...Radhika was not cry baby in CB1 , i found her quite strong and confident and mature , who knew her mind ...Kanha  came to make things right for her and to make Dev realize his mistakes as he was totally trapped by Barkha,s deceit and lies ...Dev and Radhika both are clear-hearted person , do not have any deceit or lies ...Radhika may not be in good health and meanwhile Kanha will expose Barkha and teach this RP family a lesson who are selfish...
Radhika used to cry in CB1 praying to Kanha folding her hands. I remember those scenes. It attached audience emotionally. However, this did not show that she was weak. It only showed her heartfelt feelings for her love and her god. 🥱
even tho i miss rad... i am liking the masti of radhika/kanha. 
Originally posted by misti73

When was Radhika ever a cry baby? She has a back bone of steel, is very confident and has a zest for life...she used to feel sad when someone used to hurt he r(but who doesn't) and then after some time used to get back on her feet...she knew that there will be difficulty in life but that does not mean that one stops living. She knew what she wanted and went after it and was also ready to face the consequences of her actions...her main weakness was Dev...and she used to loose her sense of balance when he and his well being were being concerned...so for me someone needs to help her  temper down this aspect in her characterisation. Anyway even if due to some life changing situation a person does change his or her core essense remains the same.

As for what is happening to real Radhika...even if she is injured badly I hope they show her backstory...I mean where is she...what is she doing...She is the heart of this story and the show to me feels very empty without her. ..Radhika/kanha is not Radhika and I am missing Radhika.
Go misti with ya' bad self! and yes radhika was never a cry baby, she was just forgiving and kind. her thoughts are spiritual and pure that is why she may be crying a bunch of times.
Radh is not  a cry baby but she trust all easily and -ve characters take the advantage of it...and I think this time real radh take time to be confident strong and more intelligent like the way Radh/Knha did without powers...so will see what ill happen
exactly she used to cry only when dev was in problem.
Even when dev behaved wrongly ,she used to broke but after sometime,again on her feet to fight and make him wit her both times.Its different matter ,second time , situations got changed.