Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

QUESTIONS FOR ASHISH NAYYAR / DK! (Page 3)

nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Hey dkaddict you are really funny LOL LOL .
Re- the beard , don't worry we won't let them take you even if we have to scalp the producers and put the hair back on Ashish's face !!

Seriously, Ashish hope you had a great birthday yesterday (or is that day before yesterday given the time difference).
It was very nice of you take the time and you sound a sensible enough chap. Just remember your original fans when you are famous.

And never never never... let the producers make you wear a Baniyan (I hope I have it right and it is a wrapround skirt thingy?? )when you have got your earrings on as DK Confused- That would be too much Big smile

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

WOWW!! WOHOO!!Winkloll Ashish love saucy answers lollEmbarrassed You certainly anwered the question didn't you loll LOL

Love the waist bit " slim enough for any women to get her arm around" loll Winkand the shoulders " broad enough for any woman to weep on " loll LOL seriously your so funny i loved your replies Big smileEmbarrassed!!!!!!!!!

And dk addict loved your comments too gurl loll LOL loved to have seen yours and ashish convo probabbly like a thousand times more heated up then mine loll Embarrassed LOL

seriously ashish your so funny and sweet awwwwww i just love you lolll Embarrassed

Love Asian Princess xxxxx

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
It is great to have you at India Forums Ashish . Indeed we are very thankful to Disha for keeping you posted about your fans.

Thank you Disha and Ashish. Ashish, your interview was great and I am sure all your fans are on cloud nine...including me.

Smile
Mamta_ Goldie
Mamta_
Mamta_

Posted: 14 March 2005 at 2:16am | IP Logged

Heya Guys

This guy is just too good..............kya style me jawab deta hai (aaawwww)Wink

Anyway hope the character of DK doesn't go under drastic changes which requires him to remove the beard.............just luuuvvvvv AN with it on......

Ciao

Mamta

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 14 March 2005 at 2:55am | IP Logged

Still drooling over your answers, Thanks for taking time out from the most important day of the year for you (your birthday) to answer our questions!

OMG, you drink Tequila!

I WILL BE WAITING FOR THOSE PICTURES, DIG IT UP SOON!

eran Goldie
eran
eran

Posted: 14 March 2005 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

Wow!!!

Ashish your answers were gr8 and i couldn't stop laughing!!!

Don't you all agree this guy is gr8!!!

i hope the beard doesn't go i think thats what people love about DK the beard and the eyes, the speak a different language when they zoom up on DK's face.

but gr8 answers and thanks Disha if it wasn't for you we wouldn't have this pleasure!!!! Clap

love Eran!!!!!

Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 14 March 2005 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Conpletely agree with every1....his anwers were awsome...I was laughing the whole time...
AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 7:48am | IP Logged

ASHISH, YOU ARE THE BEST!

coming here on India Forums, you have really made our day, I don't think most actors would actually do that for their dying fans, but you stand out from the rest, WE LOVE YOU for that.  You certainly have a great sense of humour and your're so down to earth type of a guy so unlike DKji, by the look of your answers, you sound like such a warm person.

A BIG HUGHug TO YOU ASHISHHeart!

MAY YOU ACHIEVE ALL YOUR ENDEVOURS IN LIFE AND MY GOD SHOWER YOU WITH HIS GREATEST BLESSINGS!

Edited by AALIYAH786 - 15 March 2005 at 7:50am

Go to top