Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

QUESTIONS FOR ASHISH NAYYAR / DK! (Page 2)

abhita Goldie
abhita
abhita

Posted: 12 March 2005 at 2:59am | IP Logged

Hi,

I have a question.

Is the title song from DK's percpective or from Inder's?

also, how come you don't know your Saala Gautam?

Regards,

Abhita

disha77 Groupbie
disha77
disha77

Posted: 12 March 2005 at 5:17am | IP Logged

Oh God Ashish,

What can I say? You have floored me enough already! I am honored you think so highly of me! And you are well aware, that its complemented from my side also.

Its been a wonderful association with you till date and I can't thank you enough for being so nice, so sweet and so friendly towards me, and ofcourse on behalf of all the forum members, please accept my sincerest thanks for taking time out and visiting us here.

May God bless you always, may success & happiness always be with you.

With lots of love & warm wishes,

Disha

Edited by disha77 - 12 March 2005 at 6:48am
lilly Senior Member
lilly
lilly

Posted: 12 March 2005 at 5:36pm | IP Logged

Gees I guess I missed my boat to post a question for Ashish, but you know Ashish's answer's have left me with a tongue tie (will need to go to a surgeon to get it released )

And anyway I can't seem to have one, seem to have amnesia for some reason . Well Ashish I am left speechless with your answers I thought you were an excellent actor , but really you are also equally good in relying to your answers, well If  I was grading you I would grade you A+++ (110/100) I am very strict with evaluation's generally.

All I can say bless  you all , may everybody wishes in life come true and may everybody's path be filled with roses. Love you all in this TD forum

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 12:31am | IP Logged

Oh gosh , Ashish you have completely floored all of us over here. I am as usual late in reading this mail too of yours. But I am so so happy that you took your precious time to reply to me and I don't have enough words to thank You and Dishu for that.

And If I had to ask a question and Dish hope you ask this on our behalf sometime in your chats with him, the question would be

WHERE were you all this while Ashish. You know as the saying goes you do not realise what you had been missing all this while until you meet that person and that is You Ashish. And THANK GOD for you.GOD Bless YOU always.

And yes Thanks GOD for this forum and Dee and all friends here. GOD Bless All.

Love and Regards Lata

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 12:57am | IP Logged

Those certainly were some yummy answers.... mmmmmmm..... getting hungry now..... guess I'll go get myself another helping! Wink

-Dkaddict

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 1:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ashishnayyar

my vital stats huh? why do you want to know?! let's see now...shoulders broad enough to handle 2 weeping women (in case anyone wants to cry on on them any time)

Oooh! Oooh! Me first! I got lots of sob stories...

waist...well most women have like putting their arms around my waist - so i guess it's slim enough!!

Like to judge that one for myself, thank you...

hips - you guys should know by know considering you've all analyzed my butt and discussed it!!

Wasn't me, I swear!! I'm too busy staring into your deep, luscious eyes... Wink

actual stats: 42, 32, 9. (and that's my shoe size, you perverts!)

Now, dear, that thought crossed your mind, not mine! So who's the real perv here, huh? Wink

a polo player! love riding horses.

Aaaaaahhhh! All the better to play knight in shining armour!! My hero!! Big smile

sure aaliyah! just need to find them! in most of them i'm grinning evilly!

Eviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil!!! works for me, you bad boy, you! Evil Smile

must be my parent's cute genes!

and i can never read disha's mind! women are so tough to decipher!

Aaaaaaaaaw! Giving credit to your parents! Cho Chweet!!

And don't you know that we women come from a different planet than you men? Time to purchase a Venusian/Martian Dictionary....

was in pradhan mantri and kehna hai mujhe kuch. am a foodie by birth, so i guess that's why the food ads come my way!

Or perhaps its because you yourself are so yummy! Big smile

Personally, I don't even wear a ring! I once had a short chain of wooden beads from goa - but that's it.

As far as DK's look is concerned, the producers wanted him to stand out a bit. Too many wall street look-alikes out there already.

Inner fire, as you put it, should be able to come through even with a sack over your head if you're a good enough actor!

I am sure there are plenty of girls that would be more than happy to put a ring on your finger, dear! Those producers got a bit more than they bargained for, huh? DK stands out like a tiger among alley-cats! Oh, please, no sacks on the head!! We wouldn't want to obstruct the view! (I'm sure it'd just go up in smoke, anyhow, what with all the "inner-fire" you got going on, Hottie-#-1!!)

i think the beard adds to the grey character that dk is - gives him a harder look. but if his character undergoes a change in the future, his look could change too - depends on how the role is etched out.

Cry Cry Cry No! No! Not the beard! Take me instead!!!

tough to choose without hurting anyone's feelings! but if i were to know them in real life, i could connect to the kind of charcters played by Suhas and Azuba.

Aaaaaaaaw! A real family man, after all! Hug

beards, jewellery, sticks...all are just props...they help add dimension to the character. but if you've got the basic character right, that will come through even without all these props. what you empathize with is dk and his life - not because he limps.

But it sure does wanna make you take him home and take good care of him- kinda like a lost puppy!

Well, that oughta hold me for a bit! Had to quench my thirst with another shot,  hold off the withdrawl symptoms some... Confused

-DKaddict

bubbles Senior Member
bubbles
bubbles

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 2:45am | IP Logged
dk addict u are sooo funny, i totally agree with everything u said!lol
Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Hehe ashish U ROCK!!!!!!

thats all i gottta say....Hug