Tumhari Disha

QUESTIONS FOR ASHISH NAYYAR / DK!

disha77 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Attention Ashish and All Forum Members,

After sifting through all the posts, I have forumulated some questions for Ash (Ashish not Aishwarya btw!) Hopefully when our dude comes into India-Forum tomorrow he can answer these and make our Fan Club more interesting!

Accha Ashishji, a lot of people out here are very interested in knowing about your height and I guess your vital statistics also (not me, not me, the others!). Please comply!

Nish from SA was wondering if you had not been in the acting business, where else could we have discovered you? Kindly throw some light on this.

Aaliyah from SA was wondering if we could see some nice, real life pics of yours, maybe one in which you are grinning sweetly and looking oh so different from your DK babu avtaar! If you are not able to post them here, just call me up, I anyway have taken a temporary work assignment with you (we can talk on the payment issue later sometime)

Samy from UK was wondering what on earth is that makes you so cute? Also she wanted to know a little more about you. And yes, the most important question, Will Disha (the lovely Ms. Bhosale) ever say ''I love you'' to you? Ok, Sam has posed some tough ones, but atleast try and answer them to the best of your abilities.

DKdisha wanted to ask you whether this is your first foray into Hindi Television? She has seen you on the Kohinoor Basmati Rice Ad before! (You do come in a lot of ads realted to food and stuff….natural affinity, eh?)

Many people think that the jewellery sported by you just doesn't gel with your character. You could unburden yourself a little bit. What are your views and opinion on DK's dressing sense and could he have looked completely different (you know, minus beard, rimless glasses, grey shirts, ect..the typical Wall street look) form the way he looks now and does his outer look complement his inner fire? Also, how comfortable are you sporting accessories and jewellery in real life?

Now an interesting one. I know that you personally hate the beard DK has, but almost everyone out here thinks that the Beard maketh DK and not the other way round and that if in future, the character of DK goes under a metamorphosis, he should get rid of anything he pleases, but that sexy goatee of his! What do you think on this?

If you had to chose (by you I mean Ashish and not DK) between Disha, Gargi, Sanya, Ranu, Suhas, Sukanya, Sumitra and Parineeta….who would be your favourite woman character in Tumhari Disha? Similarly if given a choice between Azuba, Vijendra, Anil, Gautam, Inder (v hv to count him guys, sorry!) Anupam, Deva, Dhurv, Taj and ofcouse my favourite Vedant, which male character would be your favourite? (I am excluding DK for obvious reasons, narassicm is best left at home!)

The Support Stick / Crutches that DK has lends him that definite edge and gives more character to him, will DK ever be able to walk straight in future and if yes, then will the viewers feel as sympathetic towards him as we feel today?

I think that's about it, we can spare the tougher ones for some other day, its your Big Day today and we want you to be happy & cheerful today and always. And when I say that, I say that for all present here. Hope you a rollicking day, do remember all of us here when you eating that lovely, delicious piece of Chocolate Truffle Cake and don't forget to burn off the Calories once the party is over…..because DK with a paunch won't be, :ahem: all that appealing and then we will have to shift our attention to Peroxide Blondies (sorry guys, its quiet some time that I have given some acidic comment on my fav punching bag & don't worry, our dude won't sneak on us!)

Wishing you years of happiness, health and success,

Disha on behalf of ''The Tumhari Disha Circle of Friends'' of India-Forums

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkaddict thumbnail

I'd be interested to know what some of your favorite music is, Ashish.

Also, which person, in all the world and in all of history, inspires you the most in life, and why?

Do you have a favorite book, and what is it?

-DKaddict

bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Ashishji

Here is wishing you a very very happy birthday.....Im happy to know you are a picean since I am too...my bday comes on the 16th of this month ..

WISH YOU GREAT FRIENDS, HAPPY FAMILY, LOVING WIFE,HEALTH WEALTH ,PROSPERITY AND SUCCESS IN ALL YOUR VENTURES.

Being a picean I place utmost importance to relations and people....so wish that ur life is full of great and nice people ....you do a great job as DK and im sure this is just the tip of the iceberg you have a lot more great things to do in life.

Also ..please dont take any comments good or bad in this forum, or any other place to heart..its you who makes yourself ...not the opinions of thousand people..I wish you good luck .

1.Arent u a malayali since your lastname is nayyar? How come u have such strong Punjabi accent while speaking ?

2. Were you scared or embarrases during any scenes in TD or acting comes easily to you?

Happy birthday again

Bluefish

SALESHNI thumbnail

Hi Ashish ,

Happy BirthDay. Hope u have a wonderful day.

Apart from acting in serial, modelling what else u do?

Is there any other serial u doing apart from TD?

U do a wonderful acting as DK. i just keep lookin at u . U r soooooo hottttt

another ? 4 u

Will u and Disha be united in TD?

bubbles thumbnail

ok, this question is really really random, i saw you (ashish- better known as dk) on khana khazana, are you punjabi?? (nice easy question)

if you are punjabi, which part of india are you orginally from? (my parents are originally from punjab, so i'm pretty attatched to the place, even though i was born and brought up abroad- i love punjab!!!)

sarina_202 thumbnail

"Samy from UK was wondering what on earth is that makes you so cute? Also she wanted to know a little more about you. And yes, the most important question, Will Disha (the lovely Ms. Bhosale) ever say ''I love you'' to you? Ok, Sam has posed some tough ones, but atleast try and answer them to the best of your abilities."

i have the same question

sarina_202 thumbnail

regarding a question above:

i think he has a strong punjabi accent because didn't he grow up in new delhi?

dkcrazy thumbnail
Hi Ashish,
Would you mind telling us abt your dream girl? And if you have already met her?
If you don't want to answer...i understand.
Hope you will enjoy your time here on forum.
Happy Birthday !

DKCrazy
abhita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hi,

I have a question.

Is the title song from DK's percpective or from Inder's?

also, how come you don't know your Saala Gautam?

Regards,

Abhita

disha77 thumbnail

Oh God Ashish,

What can I say? You have floored me enough already! I am honored you think so highly of me! And you are well aware, that its complemented from my side also.

Its been a wonderful association with you till date and I can't thank you enough for being so nice, so sweet and so friendly towards me, and ofcourse on behalf of all the forum members, please accept my sincerest thanks for taking time out and visiting us here.

May God bless you always, may success & happiness always be with you.

With lots of love & warm wishes,

Disha

Edited by disha77 - 19 years ago