Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

adiana12

IF-Rockerz

adiana12

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Wink Hey guys this is my take on how the serial might proceed. Pls feel free to comment.Tongue
As we all know the new twist is Ranjeet. Angry 
1. Taking cue from Sona's post of Pride and Prejudice parallel - Yeh Ranjeet pehle Preeto par line marega, Rajbeer ko pareshaan karne ke liye. Isme niklega 7-8 epis aur phir Preeto se khayega maar.Clap
2. Phir Ranjeet Dhillon family ko Rajbeer ke khilaaf karne ki koshish karega. Yahan Rajbeer Meeta aur Pankaj ke liye cupid banega. Ab jab beta itna caring hai toh family kabhi use galat nahin samjhegi. Tab tak aur 7-8 epis nikal jayenge and we are in the 2nd week of December.LOL
3. Jab Ranjeet ki dal family ke saath bhi nahin galegi toh woh Bani ko Bombay and films ke sapne de kar gumraah karega. Aur jab Bani iske saath bhagne ka progeamme banayegi toh Preeto aur Rajbeer use waapas layenge. And the scene would play out somewhat like this ki Preeto ko Rajbeer car me rukne ko bol kar Bani ko laane jayega. So Ranjeet will think it is Rajbeer alone who is spoiling all his plans. Here Bani might become the tool for Cvs to get the Rajpreet love story into the open within the family and Preeto will take all the accusations on her head. WinkSomething like the Laila Majnu story and the song scenario "Koi Pathar se na maare mere deewane ko - Husn Haazir Hai Muhabbat Ki Saza Paane Ko, koi Patthar Se Na Maare Mere Deevaane Ko, mere Jalavon Ki Khata Hai Jo Ye Deevaana Hua, main Hoon Mujarim Ye Agar Hosh Se Begaana Hua, mujhe Sooli Chadha Do Ya Sholon Pe Jala Do, koi Shiqava Nahi Hai Jo Ji Chaahe Saza Do, baksh Do Is Ko Main Taiyaar Hoon Mit Jaane Ko, koi Patthar Se Na Maare ..." Is mein 10 epis niklenge. Ab tak ham pahunch gaye hain 20th December tak.LOL
4. Next Ranjeet will make at least 2 attempts on Rajbeer's life which would be unsuccessful before he tries for the third time when Preeto takes the bullet meant for Rajbeer and get hurt.Angry This brings the RAjpreet love story in front of everyone else and its time for Simran to pack her bags and time for Rajbeer's family to enter the picture in full force.Tongue
So by End December / New Year I am hoping that Raj aur Preet ka naam sabhi saath lene lagenge. Aur by 25th Jan jab serial ke 150 epis complete honge tab tak Meetadi ki shaadi bhi ho jayegi aur hamaari lead jodi ko milaane ki epis start ho jayengi. Is ke baad kuch waqt Sonu aur Bani ki future settle karne mein niklega aur phir by the 175th epi se Rajpreet ki shaadi tak ke epis. Tab tak 200 epis toh ho hi jayenge which would be the 5th April.Wink And maybe aage  Suhaag raat aur shaadi ke baad ki life aur romance ke kuch epis bhi miljayen.Blushing who can tell.Wink
Toh Kaisa laga yehserial ke aane waale 100 epis from my imagination. Big smile

Edited by adianasr - 20 November 2011 at 1:46am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

faiszalpyaar_kya_karnamadhubansennikhilageetbr200910jmoyee200-Vrinda-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My take on Preeto story ahead!!!!!" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Woww Adiana u predicted a lot...lets see what cvs are going to show and i think jus before new year Rajpreet will get back together...story kab kaha turn legi aur kab kya hoga uske liye lets wait n watch...Big smile

adiana12

IF-Rockerz

adiana12

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Wink Thanx sneha but this was the asar of Mere Brother ki Dulhan which I was watching when I wrote this bizarre take as this movie was such a laugh riot of ridiculous situations.LOL 

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adianasr

WinkThanx sneha but this was the asar of Mere Brother ki Dulhan which I was watching when I wrote thisbizarre take as this movie was such a laugh riot of ridiculous situations.LOL

LOL agar hosake toh watch K3G also becoz after reception eps there will be rhona dhona of sure by preeto n her family hehe...LOL

jmoyee200

IF-Rockerz

jmoyee200

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
 Nice...

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
 Thanksss super post... Clap

adiana12

IF-Rockerz

adiana12

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

Originally posted by adianasr

WinkThanx sneha but this was the asar of Mere Brother ki Dulhan which I was watching when I wrote thisbizarre take as this movie was such a laugh riot of ridiculous situations.LOL

LOL agar hosake toh watch K3G also becoz after reception eps there will be rhona dhona of sure by preeto n her family hehe...LOL
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wink ur right. Waise bhi as per our Rajbeer Rona to Dhillon family ki khandani viraasat hai hehehehe.ROFL

dmg2c

IF-Rockerz

dmg2c

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
awesome...yaar, maine yeh bhi socha tha, that if there is a misunderstanding, then rajbeer can go off to the border, and then also preeto gets distraught with worry!! ha ha ha...

btw, your planning must account for atleast a year. thats the minimum time they must be aiming for...LOL

but awesome post sweetheart...HugClapi still dont know your name, yaar!!!

Naam kya hai janaab ka...kya khayal hai aapka?ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.