Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

indiansheetal

indiansheetal

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Everyone is confused about this but yes,it's true Dudhara is really Dhananand's daughter.
Actually,I know this because I saw this in the older TV series Chanakya
GGM was married to Durdhara but forcefully.Chandragupta and Durdhara,both of them don't wanted to marry each other.Here Durdhara said that CGM killed her father and there,Chandragupta hated Dhananand as he was very cruel and a great enemy of him.So that's why they don't wanted to marry each other.Chanakya said to Chandragupta that he has to marry Durdhara for some reason.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chand1234

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Durdhara is Dhananand's daughter" in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rajatjainib

rajatjainib

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Durdhara was not Dhananada's Daughter!

Atleast don't mold the history on the basis of what you see in daily-soap Serials.

Dhanananda was a hermaphrodite. (Theory 1)

Dhanananda was busy with his girls (dasis) and was hardly paying attention to the needs of his kingdom. Therefore he faced hate from his own people.

Chandragupta was a Jain and in 322 BC attained power of Magadha.

CGM never killed Dhanananda, rather, CGM sent Dhanananda to an exile in the forest.

In 321 AD CGM married an Indo-Greek Princess, dauther of Seleucus I. Seceulus lost a battle to CGM. Greeks were searching for an opportunity to get into india as they heard the rumors of Dhanananda being thrown out of Magadha.

Check this link about Durdhara:
fiestalife.com/2011/10/15/durdhara-diodora-wife-of-chandragupta-maurya-mother-of-bindusara-340-bc-320-bc/

Durdhara died in 320 BC while conceiving a child.

Atleast don't clip history according to MASALA TV Serials... ;)

Enjoy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

frozen.devilswethasyam08tiny15

indiansheetal

indiansheetal

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajatjainib

Durdhara was not Dhananada's Daughter!

Atleast don't mold the history on the basis of what you see in daily-soap Serials.

Dhanananda was a hermaphrodite. (Theory 1)

Dhanananda was busy with his girls (dasis) and was hardly paying attention to the needs of his kingdom. Therefore he faced hate from his own people.

Chandragupta was a Jain and in 322 BC attained power of Magadha.

CGM never killed Dhanananda, rather, CGM sent Dhanananda to an exile in the forest.

In 321 AD CGM married an Indo-Greek Princess, dauther of Seleucus I. Seceulus lost a battle to CGM. Greeks were searching for an opportunity to get into india as they heard the rumors of Dhanananda being thrown out of Magadha.

Check this link about Durdhara:
fiestalife.com/2011/10/15/durdhara-diodora-wife-of-chandragupta-maurya-mother-of-bindusara-340-bc-320-bc/

Durdhara died in 320 BC while conceiving a child.

Atleast don't clip history according to MASALA TV Serials... ;)

Enjoy

Look I post on what I surely believe and the first point is this both of them are showing that Durdhara is Dhananad's daughter and it's TRUE and if you don't believe on the daily-soap series or MASALA TV Serials,then why are you in INDIAFORUMS.
NOW ENJOY.

bri_sweet

rajatjainib

rajatjainib

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Look you want to tell me that TV serials show 100% true facts? I mean, there is an element of MASALA is all of them. TRUE LIFE IS TOO BORING for a TV serial.

Anyways I am no historian myself and simply said what I read in a few History books of mine. I don't want to start an argument. I simply believed what I read and U believed what you saw. FAIR ENOUGH!

Unfortunately Durdhara cant come alive and clarify our doubts herself... LOL

indiansheetal

indiansheetal

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajatjainib

Look you want to tell me that TV serials show 100% true facts? I mean, there is an element of MASALA is all of them. TRUE LIFE IS TOO BORING for a TV serial.

Anyways I am no historian myself and simply said what I read in a few History books of mine. I don't want to start an argument. I simply believed what I read and U believed what you saw. FAIR ENOUGH!

Unfortunately Durdhara cant come alive and clarify our doubts herself... LOL

See,I don't want to say that TV shows are true or not but I posted my post on what knowledge I do know not to argue.
And for your kindly information I want to tell you that firstly you started these arguements.
So just end it.

rajatjainib

rajatjainib

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Fair!

The End to this Argument!!

Embarrassed Big smileSleepy

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
now both of you  calm down.none knows 100% history of ancient india as there are very few written evidence..

both of you are welcome to this forum

Edited by arunitachandra - 07 December 2011 at 9:54am

swethasyam08

YashiSingh3

YashiSingh3

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Are baba...i thought i'll get some info about truth...but here is going a heated argument...hahahehahe...but @sheetal di...i really think that durdhara was not the daughter of dhananand...because my history book says the same.

Patrarekha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.