Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

whos at fault?purab? or armaan?? (Page 2)

aniifuzz Groupbie
aniifuzz
aniifuzz

Posted: 14 March 2005 at 4:22am | IP Logged

Jassi's a bussiness woman, she's gonna go for Armaan cause she knows he's in high demand. The line behind her is endless! Everyone wants a Armaan!

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 14 March 2005 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitki

Originally posted by poison ivy

ok, tell me if it's purab's fault or not!!

i personally dont think it is.. imagine ur purab right now for a coupla mins... close ur eyes n think... if ur best friend kept on n on telling u how wrong ur finacee is for u n that u guys r not meant to be n that it wont work out n that ur finacee loves someone else nthat u should think for the betterment of jassi.. then??? wat wouls u have done, if u were as gullible as purab was.. ??

as it is he was gettin so insecure wit the way jassi was behavin around arman n he had come to know that jassi loved armaan!! i think thats the biggest shock any bf can recieve!!

so, i think he left jassi with a heavy heart!! i dont think he's bad!!

well, now we can talk about mr armaan suri....

he jus USED jassi for gulmohar.. not even once did he respect her. made her do all his dirty work.. created problems for her.. lied to her. betrayed her...hurt her.. did eveyr thing possible in the book to make her feel like a queen but mocked at her bhind her back!! that ,my freinds, was the most lowly thing to do (even lower...way way lower than a worms belly) he spoke such mean things behind her back!!

n then when jassi played hard-2-get, he realized he had someting for her!! wats that??? the moment, jassi went away, he realised he loved her!!

n still he is not man enough to admit it??? he hasn;t told anyone, except for raj!! (thats cos they're best friends) n mallika found out thru jassi!! imaine if jassi hadn't told malika, she would have never known!! knowing armaan, he wouldn't have even told her n behaved like b4 with her!

read n c for urself n post ur replies.

sorry this post is so damn looooooooong

Clap

Well said! My thoughts exactly. Purab is a real gentleman!

agree Clap Clap
kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 14 March 2005 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Its no ones fault.Sara fault mera hai to watch the show.Nadekhu bhi
chain nahi dekhkar bhi chain nahi ishiliye i tell u,its all my faultDead.
delilah Goldie
delilah
delilah

Posted: 14 March 2005 at 8:22am | IP Logged
I remember in one of the last few episodes Purab says to Nandini that if he after knowing that it was Armaan in Jassi 's heart hadn't left Jassi and married her , then Armaan wouldn't have got the chance to hurt her.

If  Purab left her in a lurch .......just days before the marriage because she loved someone else then that makes Purab an ordinary guy like any other gut.

As for me ................. it should be Jassi and Armaan together AND me and apurva together FOREVERTongueThumbs Up

Edited by delilah - 14 March 2005 at 8:23am
kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 14 March 2005 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Both Purab and Armaan are at fault. Jassi not being very angry or hating Purab that much makes sense, becuase he did not matter to her the way Armaan does. She got over Purab for the same reason and she is not able to forget Armaan now. Armaan is repenting and his life has become a misery, but I did not notice Purab being affected that much. No offense, just an opinion.
-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kanchi

Its no ones fault.Sara fault mera hai to watch the show.Nadekhu bhichain nahi dekhkar bhi chain nahi ishiliye i tell u,its all my faultDead.

lol LOL LOL
kali414 Groupbie
kali414
kali414

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

in my opinion i don't think that's call love, the love armaan showing, drinking and etc, armaan is sad because he losing his gm and he also lost CEO position, that's what making him drunk, if he really loves jassi, y don't he tell everyone b'coz he is coward and he don't love her.

Purab, i believe jassi derserve Purab, because he is the best and loves her unconditionally. Purab loves jassi and i love purab, i am crazy about purab.east or west purab is the best

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
pplz, these fights will neva end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!omg! LIKE I SAID BEFORE, EVERYTHING IS BALANCEDDDD! ARMAAN HURT JASSI, PURAB HURT JASSI. ITS BALANCED. ITS JASSI CHOICE WHO SHE HAS TO GO WITH, NOT THE PUBLICS!!! WHOEVER SHE WILL GO WITH, ONE SIDE WILL OBVIOUSLY BE MAD, BUT REMEMBER TONY AND DEEYA ARE THINKIGN WHICH SIDE HAS MORE PROS AND WHICH SIDE HAS MORE CONS. TONY AND DEEYA ARE SAYING AND CHANGING THEIR MIND ON WHO JASSI BELONGS TO, SO NO ONE FINDS OUT WHO JASSI WILL BE WITH, ITS A SUSPENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to top