Posted: 19 years ago

ok, tell me if it's purab's fault or not!!

i personally dont think it is.. imagine ur purab right now for a coupla mins... close ur eyes n think... if ur best friend kept on n on telling u how wrong ur finacee is for u n that u guys r not meant to be n that it wont work out n that ur finacee loves someone else n that u should think for the betterment of jassi.. then??? wat wouls u have done, if u were as gullible as purab was.. ??

as it is he was gettin so insecure wit the way jassi was behavin around arman n he had come to know that jassi loved armaan!! i think thats the biggest shock any bf can recieve!!

so, i think he left jassi with a heavy heart!! i dont think he's bad!!

well, now we can talk about mr armaan suri....

he jus USED jassi for gulmohar.. not even once did he respect her. made her do all his dirty work.. created problems for her.. lied to her. betrayed her...hurt her.. did eveyr thing possible in the book to make her feel like a queen but mocked at her bhind her back!! that ,my freinds, was the most lowly thing to do (even lower...way way lower than a worms belly) he spoke such mean things behind her back!!

n then when jassi played hard-2-get, he realized he had someting for her!! wats that??? the moment, jassi went away, he realised he loved her!!

n still he is not man enough to admit it??? he hasn;t told anyone, except for raj!! (thats cos they're best friends) n mallika found out thru jassi!! imaine if jassi hadn't told malika, she would have never known!! knowing armaan, he wouldn't have even told her n behaved like b4 with her!

read n c for urself n post ur replies.

sorry this post is so damn looooooooong

I THINK NEITHER OF THEM DESERVE JASSI.. PURAB NEVER LOVED JASSI.. AND ARMAAN IS COWARD TO ADMIT HE LOVES JASSI IN FRONT OF WHOLE WORLD.. 

Do you enjoy Purab / Armaan wars? Just a question? 😉

All I have to say is

Armaan and Jassi sitting in a tree

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

First comes love

Then comes marriage

Then comes a baby in a baby carriage.

Originally posted by jprasad

All I have to say is

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

First comes love

Then comes marriage

Jprasad this is what we say after

Then comes a bay in a baby carriage... contd

Thats not all,  That not all

Baby is drinking ALCOHOL

Originally posted by poison ivy

i personally dont think it is.. imagine ur purab right now for a coupla mins... close ur eyes n think... if ur best friend kept on n on telling u how wrong ur finacee is for u n that u guys r not meant to be n that it wont work out n that ur finacee loves someone else n that u should think for the betterment of jassi.. then??? wat wouls u have done, if u were as gullible as purab was.. ??

as it is he was gettin so insecure wit the way jassi was behavin around arman n he had come to know that jassi loved armaan!! i think thats the biggest shock any bf can recieve!!

he jus USED jassi for gulmohar.. not even once did he respect her. made her do all his dirty work.. created problems for her.. lied to her. betrayed her...hurt her.. did eveyr thing possible in the book to make her feel like a queen but mocked at her bhind her back!! that ,my freinds, was the most lowly thing to do (even lower...way way lower than a worms belly) he spoke such mean things behind her back!!

n then when jassi played hard-2-get, he realized he had someting for her!! wats that??? the moment, jassi went away, he realised he loved her!!

n still he is not man enough to admit it??? he hasn;t told anyone, except for raj!! (thats cos they're best friends) n mallika found out thru jassi!! imaine if jassi hadn't told malika, she would have never known!! knowing armaan, he wouldn't have even told her n behaved like b4 with her!

👏

Well said! My thoughts exactly. Purab is a real gentleman!

Originally posted by jprasad

All I have to say is

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

First comes love

Then comes marriage

lol!!!

well i always said !!!!!!

PURAB IS THE BEST !!!!!!

Originally posted by poison ivy

poison ivy...we can keep harping on the issue from different angles multiple times....purab admirers will remain pro purab and armaan admirers will remain pro armaan. it is more about your belief system and preffered life styles. though i have read about the power of love but i have yet to witness it in real life (see an armaan do a 180 degree in his life), people just don't change that much in real life/.on the other hand i have yet to see someone as successful as purab loving a person like jassi.let us just leave it at the fact tht jassiland is the world we yearn for.

i don't blame armaan becoz jassi let him take advantage of her knowingly, on the other hand it is not purab's fault that she was proceeding forward with wedding like a martyr after initiating the issue herself.

Jassi's a bussiness woman, she's gonna go for Armaan cause she knows he's in high demand. The line behind her is endless! Everyone wants a Armaan!

Originally posted by mitki

👏

Well said! My thoughts exactly. Purab is a real gentleman!

agree 👏 👏