Users

Frequent Posters

Soniya..Shapath thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ya i think its from any serial but not remembering
neelabha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i have seen jeevan dhara. the basic concept is similar to an extent, especially the character of the leading lady and the domestic set-up.
jeevan dhara had a heartbreaking end. hope things will turn out better for indira.
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: gangubai1

Yes I do think he would betray again otherwise serial aagey kaise badhega? 

its like heroine ko ek ke baad ek problem me daalo so that you can kheechofy the serial? πŸ˜†

i dont think he will completely sudhrofy but if they want to make it look realistic they should show Indira forgiving her father...or some sort of bonding in between them...ek insaan me saari burai nahi ho sakti...there has to be some saving grace...and i believe Inder Sharma would be more of a grey character, prolly majboor than evil and manipulative...
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
what was the end of JD btw?
-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5
She gets her sisters married, everything is fine, boss proposes to her, she resigns basically becoz brother sudhrofies and takes responsibility of the family but on the day of her marriage her brother gets killed. So she cancels her marriage becoz she does not want her hubby to be saddled with the responsibility of her family, so she starts working again.
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

She gets her sisters married, everything is fine, boss proposes to her, she resigns basically becoz brother sudhrofies and takes responsibility of the family but on the day of her marriage her brother gets killed. So she cancels her marriage becoz she does not want her hubby to be saddled with the responsibility of her family, so she starts working again.

Did she marry amol palekar or Kanwaljeet  or rakesh ??? i m confused ..

I feel Rishi is playing the role of Amol Palekar who got married to Rekha SIS , i watched movie long time ago

BTW i just hope ending is not like Jeevan Dhaara  , HD concept is inspired by jeevandhara hope not all movie

Who will be Indira Boss in HD, i hope not RISHIπŸ˜†

Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
WAZME thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Priyanka..

Did she marry amol palekar or Kanwaljeet ?

I feel Rishi is playing the role of Amol Palekar who got married to Rekha SIS , i watched movie long time ago

BTW i just hope ending is not like Jeevan Dhaara  , HD concept is inspired by jeevandhara 

Who will be Indira Boss in HD, i hope not RISHIπŸ˜†

Ya i believe this what will happen, currently manoj is trying to take her place in the job so might be he will succeed on that then she will look for other job and the new hero will come out 😳 

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
>>
Did she marry amol palekar or Kanwaljeet ?

>>

amol palekar did not play any role in the movie. Rakesh Roshan played the character of the boss
Might be Wazme πŸ˜† ..we can only assume 

I feel like Mandira will fall for rishi if HD is based on JD  and she will join new job n meet her new boss n fell in love,πŸ˜†