India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Jassi is made for Purab (Page 9)

april_angel Senior Member
april_angel
april_angel

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 5:43pm | IP Logged

I think that armaan can cinfron is feelings but hes new to them. purab has gotten used to the way he cares for her. but on the 24th why the hell was he yellin at her?!

Ouch

Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by april_angel

I think that armaan can cinfron is feelings but hes new to them. purab has gotten used to the way he cares for her. but on the 24th why the hell was he yellin at her?!

Ouch

I have no clue what Uncle is doing or thinking half of the time when I am watching the show so I cant answer why he was yelling at her. Only T and D can answer most of our questions...

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
becoz she was being dumb.being driven to become super model(in order to take revenge)does not justify killing yourself with bookh hartal(fasting). if she does not eat and sleep properly she will end up in hospital instead of a ramp.
Piscean IF-Rockerz
Piscean
Piscean

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 7:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by vishakha

Purab is the world's biggest hypocrite. He has money that's it. The guy ran away like a coward on top of that he is saying he ran away becaise Jassi loved armaan. Pathetic excuse..

Vishakha, I'm sorry you feel that way and I hope that you are less cynical when it comes to real life. But I must say that going away, sacrificing your love for someone who you care the most for is the hardest thing to do and only if you experience it would you know how hard it is! I guess you wanted to use another word but used hypocrite instead coz he's far from being a hypocrite....he's the only one who's stuck with his feelings and thought every move of his rationally. Even now he knows that Jassi loves Armaan and will not force Jassi to change her feelings!

Everyone keeps saying that it's true that Purab loves Jassi but Jassi loves Armaan...that's true but when the question is who would be better for Jassi then it has to be Purab (and I'm saying this from a neutral position...believe it or not!). Purab is a man of substance who thinks and therefore is! He's as successful as he is coz he has the knack for business and knows how to handle it well. He's also an extremely nice human being who respects the entire Walia family and who RESPECTS Jassi for who she is! He LOVES her for her inner beauty....everytime he reminisces of her it's in her previous roop and not in her changed avataar which should tell you enough! If only there were ppl like him in the real world...smart, rich, good-looking, well-cultured....In fact, he's too good to be true!

Armaan is in love with Jassi (agreed!). But just think where Armaan would've been if Purab never left! He would've never had a chance to fall in love with Jassi in the first place! Also, he is very volatile....doesn't know how to handle his business, very gullible, extremely indecisive and also a coward. When everyone insults the love of his life all he can do is scream and storm out....he never stands up for Jassi in the true sense of the expression...if he did the situation would've never gotten to this extent! Again Armaan fans I'm aiming at the character "Armaan" NOT at Apoorva.....I'm sure he's probably a really great man aside from the Armaan character or else his wife Shilpa would've never married him.....no sensible woman would if he was like "Armaan" in real life!

In summary, if a woman was to marry a man she would look for love and for stability in the man....if the man himself is instable there isn't much he can do to save the marriage. Practically speaking, love isn't enough to sustain a marriage unless you're in a Yash Chopra movie! So in the true spirit, Purab would be a better choice for a life-partner. Unfortunately Jassi is in love with Armaan (for God alone knows what reason.....completely physical if you ask me!).

Mind you if Jassi isn't willing I'm right there in front of the line reaching out for Purab coz where else would you find a "Prince charming" who would love you unconditionally and do anything for you even if you don't love him (which of course won't be the case with me!!)Wink

Piscean IF-Rockerz
Piscean
Piscean

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cool_girl_2145

Purab really loved jassi and i guess he still does....when Purab and Jassi was together...Jassi used to think about Arman all the time and she used to ignore Pruab all the time...and that was the reason Purab left Jassi....so i don't think Purab did a wrong thing.......now Purab knows that Jassi loves Arman still he's ready to accept her....becasue he can't see Jassi in a pain....and ARMAN who always played with Jassi's emotions and made her fool.....so in conclusion.....i prefer

Jassi and Purba should be togther...

That's what I meant in short Big smile

I hope someone read my shpeel till the end LOL......

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
seee. not everybody agrees becuz there are many many different points of views supporting once side. such as me supporting purabs side. well. purab left with the excuse of jassi luving armaan. but isnt that for a good cause? if he hadnt left, then i guess armaan would have never found out that he luvs jassi. so thats a pro. and if purab had married jassi, then this story would have been the worst. now that pruab has returned, i guess he is there to support jassi and be in her bad times really tight. plz dont offend. just one of my views.
sanjana Goldie
sanjana
sanjana

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Piscean

Originally posted by vishakha

Purab is the world's biggest hypocrite. He has money that's it. The guy ran away like a coward on top of that he is saying he ran away becaise Jassi loved armaan. Pathetic excuse..

Vishakha, I'm sorry you feel that way and I hope that you are less cynical when it comes to real life. But I must say that going away, sacrificing your love for someone who you care the most for is the hardest thing to do and only if you experience it would you know how hard it is! I guess you wanted to use another word but used hypocrite instead coz he's far from being a hypocrite....he's the only one who's stuck with his feelings and thought every move of his rationally. Even now he knows that Jassi loves Armaan and will not force Jassi to change her feelings!

Everyone keeps saying that it's true that Purab loves Jassi but Jassi loves Armaan...that's true but when the question is who would be better for Jassi then it has to be Purab (and I'm saying this from a neutral position...believe it or not!). Purab is a man of substance who thinks and therefore is! He's as successful as he is coz he has the knack for business and knows how to handle it well. He's also an extremely nice human being who respects the entire Walia family and who RESPECTS Jassi for who she is! He LOVES her for her inner beauty....everytime he reminisces of her it's in her previous roop and not in her changed avataar which should tell you enough! If only there were ppl like him in the real world...smart, rich, good-looking, well-cultured....In fact, he's too good to be true!

Armaan is in love with Jassi (agreed!). But just think where Armaan would've been if Purab never left! He would've never had a chance to fall in love with Jassi in the first place! Also, he is very volatile....doesn't know how to handle his business, very gullible, extremely indecisive and also a coward. When everyone insults the love of his life all he can do is scream and storm out....he never stands up for Jassi in the true sense of the expression...if he did the situation would've never gotten to this extent! Again Armaan fans I'm aiming at the character "Armaan" NOT at Apoorva.....I'm sure he's probably a really great man aside from the Armaan character or else his wife Shilpa would've never married him.....no sensible woman would if he was like "Armaan" in real life!

In summary, if a woman was to marry a man she would look for love and for stability in the man....if the man himself is instable there isn't much he can do to save the marriage. Practically speaking, love isn't enough to sustain a marriage unless you're in a Yash Chopra movie! So in the true spirit, Purab would be a better choice for a life-partner. Unfortunately Jassi is in love with Armaan (for God alone knows what reason.....completely physical if you ask me!).

Mind you if Jassi isn't willing I'm right there in front of the line reaching out for Purab coz where else would you find a "Prince charming" who would love you unconditionally and do anything for you even if you don't love him (which of course won't be the case with me!!)Wink

Perfect.Clap

In real life definitely a woman wouldn't love to get married to a person like Armaan.So many ppl might argue like love is blind,unconditional and blah blah.I have seen the lives of ppl in misery who have blindly gone up with this theory.After all Jassi never said she hate Purab.Everytime when she is down it is only Purab goes to cheer her up.Armaan is a violent guy.Calling himself a chairman and behaving so crazily.Never remained loyal to anyone.

Piscean IF-Rockerz
Piscean
Piscean

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks for agreeing with me Sanjana Smile

Go to top