Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Jassi is made for Purab (Page 6)

KiRaN_K Goldie
KiRaN_K
KiRaN_K

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 6:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

Originally posted by adi04

Armaan, on the other hand, is dying without his oxygen....he needs his O2 back....he needs his Jassi back!!!

too bad because the only gas Jassi is capable of giving is Carbon Dioxide and Nitrogen, neither is helpful to Armaan's state

LOLLOLIdes!!! plzzzzz lets get science out of this!!!! it reminds me of my hw that i still didn't do!!Ouch...all jassi needs to do is go back to armaan and all the chemistry will fall back into place. Big smile

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KiRaN_K

LOLLOLIdes!!! plzzzzz lets get science out of this!!!! it reminds me of my hw that i still didn't do!!Ouch...all jassi needs to do is go back to armaan and all the chemistry will fall back into place. Big smile

...........the chemisrty might fall back into place, but all the laws of Biology and Physics will be violated......
Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rumi

1.Jassi loves Armaan.

2.Armaan loves Jassi.(those who are still saying that armaan does not love jassi are either blind or pretending to be !Wink)

3. Purab loves Jassi.( okay, look,i am not blind although i am not a purab fan!Wink!)

4.Jassi does not love Purab.

5. Armaan did wrong with Jassi earlier but later has truely fallen for her.

6. Purab also did wrong with Jassi by abandoning her.

7. Armaan realised his fault and begged to her to forgive him.

8. purab realised his fault but did not beg to jassi to forgive him.

9.Armaan cannot live without Jassi, he is going to die without her as his present condition states.

10. it is not that purab cannot live without jassi,in fact he was living happily . then all of a sudden they met once again . now he is rethinking about this matter. so it is not so urgent !

11. Jassi although hates purab for what he has done with her but she forgot all and she was never preoccupied with purab's thoughts.

12. jassi hates Armaan for what he has done to her but can never forget him. she still loves him and still goes to rescue him in the street after all these!in the Mauritius also she is always preoccupied with armaan's thoughts!

From all the above points , it seems that Armaan and Jassi are inseperable and Purab's duty is to help these love-birds to understand each other and reunite them .because Purab should know that love is sacrifice also!thereby purab will leave a lasting impression in everybody's mind about how great he is!Big smileBig smileBig smile!!!!!

Clap My feelings exactly. couldnt have said better...

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 6:53pm | IP Logged

...........the chemisrty might fall back into place, but all the laws of Biology and Physics will be violated......
LOL
KiRaN_K Goldie
KiRaN_K
KiRaN_K

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 7:04pm | IP Logged

LOLLOL..yeah but come on its indian drama..you expect T an D to worry about biology and physics when they have pantene and other ads to worry about. Winkand...to deviate or not to deviate...Confused

" To deviate or not to deviate..that is the question!" -shakespeare..lol

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jassidevi

Originally posted by Rumi

1.Jassi loves Armaan.

2.Armaan loves Jassi.(those who are still saying that armaan does not love jassi are either blind or pretending to be !Wink)

3. Purab loves Jassi.( okay, look,i am not blind although i am not a purab fan!Wink!)

4.Jassi does not love Purab.

5. Armaan did wrong with Jassi earlier but later has truely fallen for her.

6. Purab also did wrong with Jassi by abandoning her.

7. Armaan realised his fault and begged to her to forgive him.

8. purab realised his fault but did not beg to jassi to forgive him.

9.Armaan cannot live without Jassi, he is going to die without her as his present condition states.

10. it is not that purab cannot live without jassi,in fact he was living happily . then all of a sudden they met once again . now he is rethinking about this matter. so it is not so urgent !

11. Jassi although hates purab for what he has done with her but she forgot all and she was never preoccupied with purab's thoughts.

12. jassi hates Armaan for what he has done to her but can never forget him. she still loves him and still goes to rescue him in the street after all these!in the Mauritius also she is always preoccupied with armaan's thoughts!

From all the above points , it seems that Armaan and Jassi are inseperable and Purab's duty is to help these love-birds to understand each other and reunite them .because Purab should know that love is sacrifice also!thereby purab will leave a lasting impression in everybody's mind about how great he is!Big smileBig smileBig smile!!!!!

Clap My feelings exactly. couldnt have said better...

that is said well, altho i dont agree wit one thing.

->>>"10. it is not that purab cannot live without jassi,in fact he was living happily . then all of a sudden they met once again . now he is rethinking about this matter. so it is not so urgent !"

Purab couldn't live with out jassi, infact he was kind of happy, but INSIDE he was always thinkign about jassi, u can tell by his face, if he was truely happy, then wouldn't he have not thought about the matter again?he would probably be like oh ya sure, or sumthin like hi jassi but ill not be your friend again. And purab did ask for forgiveness, in the letter he left wen he went sumwhere. and i bet after his story, we will all no the mis understanding. but we can't change the ending after what tony and deeya told us that purab and jassi are going to get married and we ccannot cahnge the ending of betty la fea's ending of jassi and armando getting married. Big smile

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 7:46pm | IP Logged

I hear Shakespeare somersaulting in his graveLOL
KiRaN_K Goldie
KiRaN_K
KiRaN_K

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 8:25pm | IP Logged

I hear Shakespeare somersaulting in his graveLOL

LOL..lol...Ides..I am laughing so hard my stomach aches!!!!lol..

imagine shakespeare somersault..saying.." No it cannot be...Thee can not deviate..."Armaan is the east, and Jassi is the sun" LOL

Edited by KiRaN_K - 13 March 2005 at 8:30pm

Go to top