Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Jassi is made for Purab (Page 4)

angelic_devil IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 2:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 3:05am | IP Logged

1.Jassi loves Armaan.

2.Armaan loves Jassi.(those who are still saying that armaan does not love jassi are either blind or pretending to be !Wink)

3. Purab loves Jassi.( okay, look,i am not blind although i am not a purab fan!Wink!)

4.Jassi does not love Purab.

5. Armaan did wrong with Jassi earlier but later has truely fallen for her.

6. Purab also did wrong with Jassi by abandoning her.

7. Armaan realised his fault and begged to her to forgive him.

8. purab realised his fault but did not beg to jassi to forgive him.

9.Armaan cannot live without Jassi, he is going to die without her as his present condition states.

10. it is not that purab cannot live without jassi,in fact he was living happily . then all of a sudden they met once again . now he is rethinking about this matter. so it is not so urgent !

11. Jassi although hates purab for what he has done with her but she forgot all and she was never preoccupied with purab's thoughts.

12. jassi hates Armaan for what he has done to her but can never forget him. she still loves him and still goes to rescue him in the street after all these!in the Mauritius also she is always preoccupied with armaan's thoughts!

From all the above points , it seems that Armaan and Jassi are inseperable and Purab's duty is to help these love-birds to understand each other and reunite them .because Purab should know that love is sacrifice also!thereby purab will leave a lasting impression in everybody's mind about how great he is!Big smileBig smileBig smile!!!!!

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 3:10am | IP Logged

LOL Oh Jassi!!!! If only u realised how lucky you are!!!! Not only two very hot hunks(well,one is hotter than the other in every opinion) are hankering after you,here around a 1000 odd nuts like us are desperately trying to think who will make u most happy and loosing our sleep over it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aren't we a big joint squabbling family trying to fix up the most suitable boy for our ladli???????

LOL

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Minnie and Rumi, you guys are tooo funny!   Clap LOL

devil_drivers, well said!!!   Clap
bhangra rulez Goldie
bhangra rulez
bhangra rulez

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 6:36am | IP Logged

Purab is made for Jassi,but if he doesn't get her he can have any other girl in the world.

kali414 Groupbie
kali414
kali414

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

i believe jassi is made for Purab. purab is a real man, an honest and a  true lover. purab fell in love with jassi when nobody even like to look at her, she was that ugly but purab was only one who didn't go for her beauty but for nature, and i believe that is true love when u fall in love with person not thier beauty. Purab i love u, u r the best

adi04 Senior Member
adi04
adi04

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Maybe Purab was made for Jassi.....but Jassi definitely is not made for Purab.....she is made for her Armaan Sir.....Jassi has always loved only Armaan....she has never loved Purab.....Armaan loves Jassi....these two are madly in love with each other and can't forget each other....they belong together!!!
lucky-moon Goldie
lucky-moon
lucky-moon

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

by reading all the posted thought i still don't agree armaan has changed coz remember when he went to jassi's house and he tell babe and amrit that jassi is in quite danger she has to come back well why would jassi be in danger he was just trying to spill out where jassi was he didn't look like he was caring for jassi and neither for gulmuhor he is still the same; he has no great intense for jassi. Thats not what love is all about by just saying infornt of bartender JASSI I LOVE U. He still doesn't feel guilty about what he did to jassi and just yelling out Jassi you have to come back . What he think of himself. And on the other hand Jassi i am pretty sure she has almost forgotten Armaan not through out but she had at some point and later she would definately have no feeling for him coz when she talked to nandu she said i have gone through alot and their is nothing that can bring me back to gulmuhor even she knew that gulmuhor is going from crisis she still refuses to go back

Go to top