SPECIAL

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 9:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jprasad

Armaan and Jassi sitting in a tree

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

First comes love

Then comes marriage

Then comes a baby in a baby carriage.

LOLLOLlolll jprasad!!! i've noticed that in quite a few of your posts now.

mahn786ch Senior Member
mahn786ch
mahn786ch

Maheen,you will live on in our hearts

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 10:03am | IP Logged
I agree with you Snadir.... love is plain and truely love... love is a connection between souls and hearts and it doesn't matter how the person looks like and if it does then it is not love.
nish1 Senior Member
nish1
nish1

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Ok I agree that u don't have to tell the whole world that u love someone...but here Armaan never felt comfortable saying I love u to Jassi...so many time he was confuse if he was really in love or not...or when he said I love u to her he felt like it was just game plan and it wasn't true ...he said so many time that he doesn't love Jassi...

Purab loved her and still loves her...never had a second thought about it...He left bez he knew Jassi doesn't love him and he didn't want Jassi to get marry to him bez of her family...I know still leaving her like that wasn't smart move...But Aramaan made a lot of mistakes too...

Plzzz don't take this as Armaan and Purab fight...I am jsut sharing my view regarding this...
nish1 Senior Member
nish1
nish1

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jprasad

Armaan and Jassi sitting in a tree

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

First comes love

Then comes marriage

Then comes a baby in a baby carriage.

LOLLOL
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 10:07am | IP Logged
nish1...please don't say purab loved her...CryCryCry

he loves me and even Ides keeps saying that...but that is not true...

Tongue

Beleive meWink
Sruthi Groupbie
Sruthi
Sruthi

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 10:12am | IP Logged

I totally disagree. Jassi is not made for Purab. It had always been one way in Jassi/purab relationship. no doubt he loves her but not once had she confessed that she had loved him..she considers him a good friend.

But coming to Armaan thats her true love....with all his flaws Armaan had always trusted Jassi. Love demands trust ...but here trust was always there and love came later. Remember Armaan tells Jassi is is made for her only. Jassi loved him even though she knows that he was using her...remember she said during valentine episode that 'she had always loved him'...

True love is accepting a person with all his flaws...that what Jassi did. Armaan deserves to suffer thats is what is happening now. You never know the worth of a person till he is gone...thats what has happened to him he treated her bad and now he wants her but has no control over it.

I loved the way he says in the bad yesterday...''Meri Jassi"...amazing what love can do to a person. There is no Purab in Jassi mind now...look how she reacts when she feels that armaan is in pain.Confused

No offence Purab fans..Micheal was there in original BLF and they thought instead of introducing a new character they thought they could justify Purab exit by giving him that role.

Jassi is Armaan's. They belong to each other.

nish1 Senior Member
nish1
nish1

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sruthi

I totally disagree. Jassi is not made for Purab. It had always been one way in Jassi/purab relationship. no doubt he loves her but not once had she confessed that she had loved him..she considers him a good friend.

But coming to Armaan thats her true love....with all his flaws Armaan had always trusted Jassi. Love demands trust ...but here trust was always there and love came later. Remember Armaan tells Jassi is is made for her only. Jassi loved him even though she knows that he was using her...remember she said during valentine episode that 'she had always loved him'...

True love is accepting a person with all his flaws...that what Jassi did. Armaan deserves to suffer thats is what is happening now. You never know the worth of a person till he is gone...thats what has happened to him he treated her bad and now he wants her but has no control over it.

I loved the way he says in the bad yesterday...''Meri Jassi"...amazing what love can do to a person. There is no Purab in Jassi mind now...look how she reacts when she feels that armaan is in pain.Confused

No offence Purab fans..Micheal was there in original BLF and they thought instead of introducing a new character they thought they could justify Purab exit by giving him that role.

Jassi is Armaan's. They belong to each other.

I don't agree with u that Armaan always trust Jassi....bez if he did then he didn't have to make this game plan with Raj to please Jassi...He didn't trust Jassi at some point...anyway i do agree with u that Jassi loves Armaan and i am sure she is gonna be with Armaan too...and Purab is only her friend...Purab loves her more too...

LOVE doesn't mean saying I love u to someone, LOVE is love without saying anything, LOVE is also sacrifice, it also means keeping quiet for eachother's sakes. LOVE isn't only possessing, LOVE is also giving up your own happiness for someone else's happiness.....

And that is what Purab did for Jassi's love for her Armaan Sir....And I love him for that EmbarrassedWink

nish1 Senior Member
nish1
nish1

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smisha

nish1...please don't say purab loved her...CryCryCry

he loves me and even Ides keeps saying that...but that is not true...

Tongue

Beleive meWink

hey sorry i know I love purab too Wink...ok i'll take that back  ok cool now

Go to top