India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Jassi is made for Purab (Page 11)

kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 8:04am | IP Logged

I wanted to counter more than a few posts here, but I was really tired of of writing anything again in another Armaan-Purab arguemnts.

Jassi and Armaan Forever Together !!!!!

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Piscean

Originally posted by vishakha

Purab is the world's biggest hypocrite. He has money that's it. The guy ran away like a coward on top of that he is saying he ran away becaise Jassi loved armaan. Pathetic excuse..

Vishakha, I'm sorry you feel that way and I hope that you are less cynical when it comes to real life. But I must say that going away, sacrificing your love for someone who you care the most for is the hardest thing to do and only if you experience it would you know how hard it is! I guess you wanted to use another word but used hypocrite instead coz he's far from being a hypocrite....he's the only one who's stuck with his feelings and thought every move of his rationally. Even now he knows that Jassi loves Armaan and will not force Jassi to change her feelings!

Everyone keeps saying that it's true that Purab loves Jassi but Jassi loves Armaan...that's true but when the question is who would be better for Jassi then it has to be Purab (and I'm saying this from a neutral position...believe it or not!). Purab is a man of substance who thinks and therefore is! He's as successful as he is coz he has the knack for business and knows how to handle it well. He's also an extremely nice human being who respects the entire Walia family and who RESPECTS Jassi for who she is! He LOVES her for her inner beauty....everytime he reminisces of her it's in her previous roop and not in her changed avataar which should tell you enough! If only there were ppl like him in the real world...smart, rich, good-looking, well-cultured....In fact, he's too good to be true!

Armaan is in love with Jassi (agreed!). But just think where Armaan would've been if Purab never left! He would've never had a chance to fall in love with Jassi in the first place! Also, he is very volatile....doesn't know how to handle his business, very gullible, extremely indecisive and also a coward. When everyone insults the love of his life all he can do is scream and storm out....he never stands up for Jassi in the true sense of the expression...if he did the situation would've never gotten to this extent! Again Armaan fans I'm aiming at the character "Armaan" NOT at Apoorva.....I'm sure he's probably a really great man aside from the Armaan character or else his wife Shilpa would've never married him.....no sensible woman would if he was like "Armaan" in real life!

In summary, if a woman was to marry a man she would look for love and for stability in the man....if the man himself is instable there isn't much he can do to save the marriage. Practically speaking, love isn't enough to sustain a marriage unless you're in a Yash Chopra movie! So in the true spirit, Purab would be a better choice for a life-partner. Unfortunately Jassi is in love with Armaan (for God alone knows what reason.....completely physical if you ask me!).

Mind you if Jassi isn't willing I'm right there in front of the line reaching out for Purab coz where else would you find a "Prince charming" who would love you unconditionally and do anything for you even if you don't love him (which of course won't be the case with me!!)Wink

you said it all vishakha Clap.....in real life armaan would not be the right choice for jassi or any girl for that matter , love does not triumph all odds and love at first sight is a myth(the way jassi falls for armaan). however jjkn is a show which far cry from real world(i still get surprised by the idiosyncracies of jassi) hence jassi and armaan pairing makes sense to most people on the forum.

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devil_drivers

Originally posted by Jassidevi

Unfortunately, I would say this is like a yash chopra movie, a love story of Armaan and Jassi. And nothing like this can happen in real life so no point in comparing it for real life examples.

There are no Purabs (unrealistic rich white character running after an ugly girl), no Armaans and no Jassis in real life. I havent seen a ugly secretary  climbing top position in the cooperate sector in one year. 

This is just an adaptation of a modern fairytale story of Ferando Gaiton where a rake named Armaan's life turns upside down after falling in love with his ugly secretary. But the makers have decided to kill the essence of a wonderful story by killing its characters beyond repair.

Clap Clap Calp

Jd true! I can add lot more logical statements but am tired of screaming the truth time and again..! people don't seem to understand..!

I just want to say ARMAAN JASSI FOREVER!

dude we get it we're not dumb but we're just saying that purab is a better man for jassi and u cant hide that truth even if u try!!!

Piscean IF-Rockerz
Piscean
Piscean

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 10:27am | IP Logged

P.S. pj04 I think you agreed with me (if I'm not mistaken).....Vishakha is the one who attacked Purab.

But anyways I agree that JJKN is a far cry from reality and that's why I believe that Jassi belongs to Armaan. If it was anything closer to reality then Purab would be THE ONE! Big smile

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 11:45am | IP Logged

It's too bad that you Armaan fans again are failing to understand what I said! I am saying that Jassi and Armaan should be together too coz they are in love with each other....but what I meant was that practically speaking, if this wasn't a serial then Jassi's ideal partner would be Purab (for that matter he would be anyone's ideal partnerWink)....

So Jassidevi I agree with you as well....but just for all those who swear by Armaan's love....don't you feel that Jassi's love for Armaan is pointless? HERS is infatuation for sure! Why would she fall in love with Armaan from the beginning of the show if he did nothing in her favour....I understand later when he tried to woo her but before that....beats me! So if she was any smarter she would've realised that a long time ago!

Why is it infatuation?  Oh, god i can't even answer this post nicely.  First off, if you don't love someone, you don't love them.  That is pretty wrong to say that just cuz Jassi loves Armaan, she is not smart and she is infatuated.  I love my husband, why I don't know.  There are no real reasons, there are a million things wrong with him and a million things wrong with me, but does that make us stupid for loving each other, because we don't fit the "Purab" mold?

We don't know who we will fall in love and why...it doesn't make love stupid.  Purab's love for Jassi is pointless and he is the dumb one chasing after a girl who doesn't love him.  If this was real life, then Purab still would not be the ideal guy for Jassi, because she doesn't love him.  I don't consider Purab the ideal guy.  I have been watching the show from day 1 and Armaan has given Jassi many opportunities including turning an entire company over to her.  Purab is not the ideal guy for Jassi because he humiliated her family by walking out on them two days before their engagement, thus Purab is no better than Armaan.  Just because he has more money than Armaan doesn't make him a more ideal person.
Piscean IF-Rockerz
Piscean
Piscean

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jprasad

It's too bad that you Armaan fans again are failing to understand what I said! I am saying that Jassi and Armaan should be together too coz they are in love with each other....but what I meant was that practically speaking, if this wasn't a serial then Jassi's ideal partner would be Purab (for that matter he would be anyone's ideal partnerWink)....

So Jassidevi I agree with you as well....but just for all those who swear by Armaan's love....don't you feel that Jassi's love for Armaan is pointless? HERS is infatuation for sure! Why would she fall in love with Armaan from the beginning of the show if he did nothing in her favour....I understand later when he tried to woo her but before that....beats me! So if she was any smarter she would've realised that a long time ago!

Why is it infatuation?  Oh, god i can't even answer this post nicely.  First off, if you don't love someone, you don't love them.  That is pretty wrong to say that just cuz Jassi loves Armaan, she is not smart and she is infatuated.  I love my husband, why I don't know.  There are no real reasons, there are a million things wrong with him and a million things wrong with me, but does that make us stupid for loving each other, because we don't fit the "Purab" mold?

We don't know who we will fall in love and why...it doesn't make love stupid.  Purab's love for Jassi is pointless and he is the dumb one chasing after a girl who doesn't love him.  If this was real life, then Purab still would not be the ideal guy for Jassi, because she doesn't love him.  I don't consider Purab the ideal guy.  I have been watching the show from day 1 and Armaan has given Jassi many opportunities including turning an entire company over to her.  Purab is not the ideal guy for Jassi because he humiliated her family by walking out on them two days before their engagement, thus Purab is no better than Armaan.  Just because he has more money than Armaan doesn't make him a more ideal person.

i agree that you don't know why you fall in love but love at first sight...c'mon gimme a break! I mean what did Armaan have in the beginning other than looks for Jassi to fall in love with him...he was rude to her and he used her yet she was love-sick. NOW she has all the right to fall in love with him coz he's a changed man! He gave the entire company to her not because he loved her then but becoz he wanted to save his back!

As for Purab...he's not after Jassi....noone seems to be getting that right. Yes, he's still in love with her and would jump at any chance to be with her but he never forced her to do anything. If he did he would've asked Jassi to stay with him earlier too! Leaving your love so they can get together with the person they love is something great and I believe that Purab leaving Jassi to be with her true love was justified! I can't understand why you would be upset over Purab leaving in the first place coz if not then Armaan could never have realised his love for Jassi! Besides the Walia family seems to have gotten over Purab's absence much better than the way they feel for Armaan rite now! And I'm sure they would forgive Purab too if they knew why he left!

Having more money does not make a person more ideal but being wiser about the decisions you make definitely does and in that sense Purab is the winner! 

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jprasad

i agree that you don't know why you fall in love but love at first sight...c'mon gimme a break! I mean what did Armaan have in the beginning other than looks for Jassi to fall in love with him...he was rude to her and he used her yet she was love-sick. NOW she has all the right to fall in love with him coz he's a changed man! He gave the entire company to her not because he loved her then but becoz he wanted to save his back!

As for Purab...he's not after Jassi....noone seems to be getting that right. Yes, he's still in love with her and would jump at any chance to be with her but he never forced her to do anything. If he did he would've asked Jassi to stay with him earlier too! Leaving your love so they can get together with the person they love is something great and I believe that Purab leaving Jassi to be with her true love was justified! I can't understand why you would be upset over Purab leaving in the first place coz if not then Armaan could never have realised his love for Jassi! Besides the Walia family seems to have gotten over Purab's absence much better than the way they feel for Armaan rite now! And I'm sure they would forgive Purab too if they knew why he left!

Having more money does not make a person more ideal but being wiser about the decisions you make definitely does and in that sense Purab is the winner! 

No, I am upset that you are saying that because there are us people who don't love people like Purab, we are dumb.  Yes, Purab is the winner and the rest of us are loosers.
Piscean IF-Rockerz
Piscean
Piscean

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

jprasad

I'm sorry if that's the way it sounded but that's not what I meant for sure!

All I said originally was that it is not enough to just have love in life to be happy. I'm sure you being married could attest to the fact that there are a lot of commitments that need to be fulfilled and to do so you need to be each other's support for which you have to be strong.

I don't care if you don't like Purab...that's your choice. I'm not saying Armaan is a bad choice, I'm jsut saying that the state he is in right now he is not going to be ideal for a relationship. If he was stronger and had faith in his love and could stand up for himself and his love then he would be a much better contender!

So situationally right now Purab is a better choice. And by no means did I mean that if you don't like Purab you are losers.....you can like whoever you want, it's a completely free world! To me Purab will always be the better choice and to you Armaan will be the better choice! But doesn't mean that either one of us are losers...it's just a matter of our opinions!

Go to top