Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ides thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I meant Purab means east......๐Ÿ˜†and since I am the "witch of the west", Purab aur meri jori to hit hogi.....
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ides

I meant Purab means east......๐Ÿ˜†and since I am the "witch of the west", Purab aur meri jori to hit hogi.....

So Purab represents east ( that explains the early setting of dusk on his character) and Ides represents west.........

and as Rudyard Kipling said.......east is east and west is west....never the twain shall meet........๐Ÿ˜‰

puru19 thumbnail

heyy i do agree with you

yes indeed jassi and purab are made for each other

and for that stupid armaan...mallika can only teach him a good lesson...

summer7 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: puru19

heyy i do agree with you

yes indeed jassi and purab are made for each other

and for that stupid armaan...mallika can only teach him a good lesson...

Yes, wouldn't that be great!! Armaan having to hear from Mallika for the rest of his life !! ๐Ÿ˜†

Cool_girl_2145 thumbnail

Purab really loved jassi and i guess he still does....when Purab and Jassi was together...Jassi used to think about Arman all the time and she used to ignore Pruab all the time...and that was the reason Purab left Jassi....so i don't think Purab did a wrong thing.......now Purab knows that Jassi loves Arman still he's ready to accept her....becasue he can't see Jassi in a pain....and ARMAN who always played with Jassi's emotions and made her fool.....so in conclusion.....i prefer

Jassi and Purba should be togther...

misbah thumbnail

cool girl.

i agree with you.

ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: Minnie

So Purab represents east ( that explains the early setting of dusk on his character) and Ides represents west.........

and as Rudyard Kipling said.......east is east and west is west....never the twain shall meet........๐Ÿ˜‰

apparently Rudyard Kipling did not know that the earth is round๐Ÿ˜‰

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

apparently Rudyard Kipling did not know that the earth is round๐Ÿ˜‰

Apparently I heard that due to Tsunami and other natural disaster's that is taking placeโ€ฆthe shape is changing and looks like purab is more closer to me nowโ€ฆ.(hehehehe)

๐Ÿ˜†
KiRaN_K thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†o yea..his name does mean east...lol..forgot..that shows how much i care about him..lol. I agree 100% yours and Purab's jodi will be hit!! ๐Ÿ˜‰Go get him grl! tell him to stay 100 miles away from jassi and armaan!

munizaaa thumbnail
Ideas earth ka round laga te laga te koi tumhari nak kay niche say purab ko ura kay ley jayey ga๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰