India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Jassi is made for Purab

snadir Groupbie
snadir
snadir

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 8:41am | IP Logged

I can't believe all the fuss abt who jassi should go with.

The fact is Purab is the guy for her. He loved her when she was plain Jassi and its so obvious he's still madly in love with her...he can't seem to take his eyes of her....(i can't help but sigh at the love and admiration i see in his eyes for herEmbarrassed ).

Armaan is....well....he's scared abt the way he feels, i don't think he's man enough to confront his feelings in front of anyone but himself (especially mallikaAngry).

Anyway these are my views...wat do u think?

S

poison ivy Goldie
poison ivy
poison ivy

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 8:55am | IP Logged

totally agree with u !!! if arman truly loved jassi, he should have said it out loud.. but maybe he was embarresed of her!!

n purab.... well he got engaged to jassi... it was all made public!! so i definatly think he is made for her!! :)

strawberry Senior Member
strawberry
strawberry

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 9:09am | IP Logged
 Jassi is definetly made for purab. he fell in love with her for her real personality. he loved her just the way she was. armaan on the other hand fell in love with her after she bent over backwards to fulfill all his wishes.  purab sacrificed his love and took all the blame on himself for breaking the engagement. he did not leave with meenakshi as majority of ppl wld like to belive. meenakshi herself had confirmed this the last time she met jassi.
Deli Senior Member
Deli
Deli

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snadir

I can't believe all the fuss abt who jassi should go with.

The fact is Purab is the guy for her. 1) He loved her when she was plain Jassi and its so obvious he's still madly in love with her...2) he can't seem to take his eyes of her....(i can't help but sigh at the love and admiration i see in his eyes for herEmbarrassed ). 3) Armaan is....well....he's scared abt the way he feels, i don't think he's man enough to confront his feelings in front of anyone but himself (especially mallikaAngry).

Anyway these are my views...wat do u think?

S

1) If I recall...didn't Armaan fall in love with the plain Jassi too? Or have I been dreaming about watch this show for the past 2 months?

2) He can't keep his eyes off Jassi after her make-over, but Armaan couldn't/can't keep his eyes off her whether it be the plain Jassi, or her photograph.

3) When you fall in love with someone, you're always scared to tell others how you feel, it's perfectly normal. If not, then I guess Armaan and billions of other people (including myself) are abnormal (YAY, go us! Big smile)

Not man enough to confront his feelings? What does he have to proove to anyone else? Jassi's the one he's in love with, it's really only important is she knows. And screw Mallika, she can't even make up her mind as to what she's doing. First she tells Armaan to get out of her life, and now she's following him around like some lonesome puppy. If anything, she's the one who needs the real help....Dead

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Armaan and Jassi sitting in a tree

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

First comes love

Then comes marriage

Then comes a baby in a baby carriage.
snadir Groupbie
snadir
snadir

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 9:43am | IP Logged

I'm sorry but i jus can't agree with Deli....If u really love someone u shouldn't be scared to show ur feelings.

Armaan is infactuated.....When Mallika was asking him whether or not he loved jassi, why couldn't he jus tell her there and then that he loved jassi instead of stringing her along???

Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 9:50am | IP Logged

OH My!!! such a strong infatuation that Armaan has!! No wonder he is on the verge of nervous breakdown and looks like he is in hell

snadir Groupbie
snadir
snadir

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 9:56am | IP Logged

Armaan cared too much abt gulmohar, everything is going downhill now that Jassi has left him.....don't get me wrong i do feel sorry for him but it took time b4 he realised all this.

ok, so he may be in love with her, but don't u think its a little too late now?Confused

Seriously guys, jassi ought to go with Puarb.

Bye for now all!!!

S

Go to top