Adaalat

Adaalat completes one year! Your take! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

JennyAvni

IF-Rockerz

JennyAvni

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
I love the show and started watching just for RR...

Such and amazing and fantastic actor...Star

Take  a bow Ronit Sir...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Adaalat completes one year! Your take! (Page 2)" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Shruti

IF-Stunnerz

-Shruti

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Yup! He's a great actor, love him and Adaalat.

Edited by Shruti_HR - 22 November 2011 at 6:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AyeshaRR

..BlessedOne..

..BlessedOne..

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
I love adaalat and my RR since kzk days. Awesome post dear, you're the best.

AyeshaRR

sandeep306

sandeep306

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Quiet frankly, when I first heard about the show I wasn't very impressed. I had the impression of Ronit Roy being a actor of the typical Saas-Bahu soaps, and till August I saw only one episode of Adaalat, the one were KD defends Abhijeet from CID, that too because the story continued shown in CID in Adaalat.

Then one morning while switching channels, I stumbled into another episode (Mukhyamantri Ka Qatil Kaun), after that my impression on Adaalat (and Ronit Roy) changed completely, and I became a fan of this show and Ronit Roy.

Although Adaalat is not the first show of its kind in Indian television, (around 1994, there was a very similar show called "Kanoon" in DD Metro were Pankaj Dheer played the role of the defence lawyer) and some stories are clear copies of Western shows, I would still love to see this show go strong, and a few more joint episodes with CID.

Best of Luck to the entire adaalat team.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Suneel_kumar-Shruti

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
I am so so sooo happy that Adaalat has completed one year.. 
it seems just months ago that Adaalat started airing on Sony TV and we were all mindblown by the awesome promos and dialogues of KD.. 

I was disappointed by the first episode because it was very amateurish but Adaalat proved me wrong in the later episodes. I am so happy that RR tried something different and made it successful - wish RR and the entire team of Adaalat the very best now that we are so close to the top 20! 

Awesome job done!

AyeshaRR

-Shruti

IF-Stunnerz

-Shruti

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
I agree with all the points, I was disappointed with the first show but the second one was awesome.

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
So happy for our beloved show!! :D

-Shruti

IF-Stunnerz

-Shruti

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
I wish we celebrate 2 years success next year.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Adaalat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.