GManda72

GManda72

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

Ankita Lokhande: Dancing is a good way to exercise

Actress Ankita Lokhande tells us how she dances her way to staying fit

As told to Purnima Goswami Sharma

Posted On Saturday, November 05, 2011   

Body
Fitness "Fitness is very important to me.  I don't consider fitness to be a temporary thing as one has to be fit always.  There's no point in working out just for some time.  I don't think fitness is a compulsion only for those who are overweight instead everyone should work towards being fit and healthy.

Currently, I am not following any exercise regime but I plan to begin soon. I dance regularly as it's my passion and is great fun. It's a good way to exercise one's whole body and stay fit. It makes the body supple, flexible, and agile and also builds up stamina. Besides this when one dances to music ones burns calories without realising it's actually an exercise.

Diet I eat everything in moderation. My breakfast is usually half-fried eggs with a glass of milk, while lunch is vegetables, dal, chicken and rotis. If I am hungry after lunch then I eat fruits, wada pav or noodles. I drink plenty of water throughout the day. These days if I   have heavy food during the day, I skip dinner.

Mind
The best way to unwind is either sleeping or shopping. Good sleep is a great way to relax and refresh. I am a shopaholic and shopping is a huge part of my life. I  feel it really helps me  unwind.

Spirit
I have faith in God. I really feel that in the worst of times I can talk to God and He has always been there for me! I pray but don't frequent a temple or church regularly. Being religious for me is being alone, concentrating and just remembering God.  At times, sitting alone with a candle can be enough. It soothes and comforts me. My motto is to be happy and to keep the people who are with me happy.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmilaprasadladylove90citrusycool_aparnaameetasingh4TanyazIpsi_Sushantstefanandretoothbrush13shootingstar27carpe-diem..Sonii..sensodyneMagicianPrayaslunza-Naresh-gremlin.Guggu_Mintysuannikitagmc-sylph-AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ankita Lokhande: Dancing is a good way to exercise" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gremlin.

IF-Rockerz

gremlin.

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Huh! how arrogant and proud of her!  Thumbs Down I can tell by just looking at her picture arrogance is what written all over her face! Geek

LOL

EDIT: And oh before someone jumps at me...yeah I was being sarcastic! Stern Smile LOL

Edited by gremlin. - 20 November 2011 at 1:04am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoycecool_aparnaThaneestefanandresushkita10suannikitagmc-sylph-AreYaar

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gremlin.

Huh! how arrogant and proud of her!  Thumbs Down I can tell by just looking at her picture arrogance is what written all over her face! Geek

LOL

EDIT: And oh before someone jumps at me...yeah I was being sarcastic! Stern Smile LOL
jia ROFLROFLu become miss sarcasticLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gremlin.suan-sylph-

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged

LOL

Hi Jia,
I got you this time and I loved it.LOL
You certainly are very good with the sarcasm.LOL

I loved Ankita's responses. So down to earth, simple, and realistic...like her.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gremlin.-sylph-

Ipsi_Sushant

Goldie

Ipsi_Sushant

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
thank god ..some possitive article...

i am proud to be your fans anki...Smile

Edited by ipsii - 20 November 2011 at 4:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sylph-

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged

LOL

ROFL

*snaps fingers PM style* SNAP OUT OF ITTTTongueLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gremlin.

BeingAnonymous

IF-Stunnerz

BeingAnonymous

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Nice interview

Post Reply New Post

Go to top