Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

FF - Shattered Dreams Link 2 Thread 2 updated (Page 9)

--Siva-- IF-Rockerz
--Siva--
--Siva--

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
I love this FF!! Please add me to your PM list!!

I loved the way the FF is travelling to past and current track!
amrit23 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
capriya Goldie
capriya
capriya

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
nice update.eagerly waiting 4 next part..
pinkpearlz IF-Dazzler
pinkpearlz
pinkpearlz

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Hey anu, just read all parts. Wow you are a brilliant writer, made me believe to feel all the contradictory feelings at the same time is possible. Interesting storyline, and love the way it keeps moving back and forth in time. Well done! Will buddy you, pls accept.
PhoenixRadar IF-Rockerz
PhoenixRadar
PhoenixRadar

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels11

Originally posted by AnnieKittWatt

Hey Angel!! Tongue
Splendid!! Loved each and every part of it!
Sometimes I wonder how you put in and combine all these contrasting emotions in one scene itself? You've really got an amazing skill to write up such stuff in a very easy manner!!
Hell, it's even more Amazing to read it when it comes to the two most complicated, egoistic people in the world!
Evoking Love in them is a challenge, because both are right in their own terms. Both their perspectives about this world are different, and is for sure because of their unspoken past. Bringing them together is one hell of Hardwork and takes a lot of thinking, trying to keep in account of their habits, reflexes, perspectives, emotions, lifestyle and what not!!
They both have so many things UNCommon between them! But the only thing common between them is their Ego. Both love to play with each other's Ego! They have a gnawing feeling in them to scrape out a part of the sealed animal inside them, so to see their reaction on their revelation. They like to provoke each other directly or indirectly. Once purposefully, and the other unknowingly.
Amazing! Encapsulating!! Clap Clap

Regards
Annie Big smile

Annie dear, You have brought it out beautifully. Actually in the show though they mention about love & hate to be v honest they ve really not given a strong reason for the hate & love. That's what i am trying to do in my story. i want to show the readers the reason why Arnav & Kushi hate each other & how they couldn't help falling in love with each other despite this hate.

Thank you so much!!
Aha! I very much agree with you! I sometimes feel that both of them are crazy doing it for nothing. If it Really was an Ego battle, then they would have shown even more stronger Arnav and Khushi, at their best to avoid the proximities of each other's too. Yes, that fate brings them together for them to realise their mistakes. I am very much excited with your concept and your take on the two as it really is very much needed to bring out those bound emotions, so to unleash that passion and intensity of their feelings that they hold for each other. The story in the serial is going smoothly as both are trying to bring down each other with their Ego fights. None of them want to confess to their feelings. Leave out the confession part, none of them want to even face those feelings and think about it. Khushi came to think of those feelings that brewed in her, when Arnav invaded her space and stepped in way too close...that is to kiss her. Arnav was carried away with the emotion of care and something that churned his stomach and his senses were going crazy at the sight of Khushi. Her presence...actually their presence in each other's life is creating Havoc in their lives. They are not ready to accept the fact that they like each other, or attracted to each other. Leave alone that...they don't even want to accept that they Care for each other even.
Their portrayal is done really well, but the reason for their hate and love still hangs around their heads like swords ready to cut into them. Their past has still not been revealed much. I think I may be missing something with their past. But, with the ongoing story, it is evident that the reason to hate each other is not clear for them either. Love or Hate is the question that brings out in them the animal, that is programmed to be unleashed only in the presence of each other. That is why they say, that their relationship is Complicated.
Actions speak louder than words...that is exactly what the two do for each other. But the one acting out the emotion is not ready to accept that he/she has done it only for the other. Example, Arnav cut his hand with those scissors, and Khushi instantly jumped in for help and indirectly poured out her feelings...that she cared for him. On the other hand, Arnav who was busy venting out his anger on those poor plants, was indirectly letting out his anger. His anger on the fact of Khushi being engaged. He cared...
Though not verbally, but physically, they did shout out that they cared...Cared for each other. And the other did understand it. But the ones responsible for those actions were not at all ready to accept the fact that they had done it...They deny it all, just to boost their non-existent Ego. Non existent EGO, because that Ego had been long gone...had already died of those emotions that stirred in them...from the moment they had emotionally bonded with each other, unknowingly.
Hope I make sense!Tongue LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tes_v1

ipkkndank Goldie
ipkkndank
ipkkndank

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
FAb updates dear ...
but i have a small request :-) if can make 2011 updates bit longer than flashbacks Big smile  plsss...

Loved your story and waiting for the next chapters

Thanks alot for the PM

Angels11

moon_mine IF-Rockerz
moon_mine
moon_mine

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
loved it!!!!
it ws too good!!!!

tes_v1 IF-Rockerz
tes_v1
tes_v1

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Anu,

You're amazing! The way you weave in and out of the past and present with effortless ease is simply commendable! No demands or confusion there. Bring it on the way you like!

Cheers! :)

PhoenixRadar

Go to top