Fan Fictions

FF - Shattered Dreams Link 2 Thread 2 updated (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

napstermonster

Goldie

napstermonster

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
please add me to your PM list and I hope you update often!

its really well written, and I think it has the potential to be one of those huge hits on India Forums, since you clearly have the skill to deal very painful issues with a great deal of sensitivity-so damn good!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PhoenixRadar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF - Shattered Dreams Link 2 Thread 2 updated (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tes_v1

IF-Rockerz

tes_v1

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
This was incredible, Angels!
You took us on a roller-coaster ride of love, hate, passion, anger, obsession and possession! Looking forward to more now that a part of the misunderstanding is cleared!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PhoenixRadar

18shabbo

IF-Sizzlerz

18shabbo

Assiduous CC Captain, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
oh!!! i loved itClapClapClap...it was intense n painful bt it was a wonderful prelude to something much more stronger than hate n misunderstandins...plezzz continue soon n add me to ur pm list wen u make one..thankyouBig smile

kohli4ever

Goldie

kohli4ever

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
A very unique writing style
Plz PM me update
Thanks

moon_mine

IF-Rockerz

moon_mine

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
pls add me to r pm list!!!!

Sanz.

IF-Stunnerz

Sanz.

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
I Feel Very Bad For Khushi :X Broken Heart Add Me To PM List, I Wanna Read Further Hug

Angels11

Goldie

Angels11

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

Chapter 5

2011 Shanthivan

Another day, another false dawn. Kushi opened her eyes & the 1st thing that met her eyes was Arnav sleeping beside her, his arms holding her tightly against him. He looked very peaceful. Kushi got out of bed slowly, taking care not to wake him up. God knows when was the last time he had slept well.

She made her way to the kitchen & made herself a strong coffee. LOVE. What a strange sensation she thought. She had never believed in love & thought that Love at first sight was a joke pulled my authors on gullible, naive girls to make them read their crappy stories. It all changed that fateful day 2 years back.

Chapter 6

2009 NIFT Delhi

She had fought with her amma & got into NIFT. Designing was her passion. After a lot of hard work she had won accolades from her HITLER NEVER PLEASED dean & had managed to end up as the topper in her batch.

Today was COLLAGE the most important fashion show in NIFT, an event where final semester students showcased their talent to scions from the fashion industry. This year some business tycoon from the fashion industry was going to be the chief guest. That's the person they had to impress because it means she could get a foothold into the competitive fashion industry. Kushi had hardly slept the past few weeks. Her team comprised of herself, Payal, Aakash & Aman. She had been driving them hard since this event meant a lot to her. She had already got an earful from Aakash yesterday because Payal had almost fainted in the evening due to exhaustion & he freaked out on seeing her condition. Kushi rolled her eyes. Payal & Aakash have been giving each other THAT LOOK since last year & Kushi had always wondered why the bloody hell they haven't confessed their feelings to each other when almost the entire world by now knew about their love. Sigh. LOVE & its mysterious ways!

She was rushing towards the epicenter of all chaos & BAM collided into someone. The dresses that she was holding cascading down & she stumbled over them. It reminded her of Alice in Wonderland stumbling down the rabbit hole.

"Can I help you". She looked up to see a hand extended towards her & a pair of black eyes peering at her in an amused manner. She ignored the extended hand & got up. She was fuming. She started picking up the dresses & noticed that the stranger was also doing the same & had almost collected most of them.

"Interesting designs" he said with a slight chuckle. She snatched the dresses from his hand, gave him a scornful look & started walking. "You are welcome". She turned to see him striding beside her still having that amused look on his face. She raised her eyebrow. Obviously he was snidely referring to the fact that she had not thanked him for helping with the dresses & then for his compliment.

"What do you know about fashion & dresses" she said sarcastically though she couldn't help notice that he was looking extremely dapper in his blue shirt.

"Then maybe you can enlighten me".

"Well I don't have the time or luxury to tutor strangers on the nuances of fashion design. I need to get all these on the ramp before the show starts. Need to impress the judge so that he hails me as the next Coco Chanel of Indian fashion Industry"

He chuckled again & she liked it. His face lit up & she couldn't help noticing his black eyes which were warm & friendly. She shook her head & stalked off.

Once the show started she simply forgot this encounter & was busy readying the models & get them onto the ramp. Her designs were the last of the show. Finally her show stopper model was on the way & she walked along with her to accept the resounding applause that her designs had received. As she reached the front she looked at the judges & was stunned to see the guy with the blue shirt sitting there. The moment he caught her eye, he nodded at her & she could see the amusement on his face.

She flushed, almost stumbled. She dint know how she managed to walk off the ramp. She rushed to the makeup room which was almost empty & plopped on the chair. She started cursing her luck that she had actually collided with the judge & not only had she been rude with him, by the looks of it had also managed to make him think that she was a complete cuckoo. She sighed. Well that's the way it was.

She heard someone knock on the door, enter & clear his throat. She turned & choked on seeing him lazily leaning on the door, still having that annoying smirk on his face. May be he had come to taunt her. She grit her teeth & started clearing all the mess on the table. He came near her & for the second time said  "Can I help you".

She turned slowly & looked at him. He smiled & said "Your designs are really interesting. It tells me that the person behind those must also be equally interesting. Hmm may be the next Coco Chanel is on the way."

She blushed. GOD she couldn't believe that she had blabbered about wanting to be the next Chanel to the guy who was actually the chief guest. No wonder he was amused & chuckling non-stop. She must have looked & sounded foolish.

"I am sorry" she mumbled.

"No! Please don't think I am mocking. I really liked your designs".

Kushi looked at him stunned & for the 1st time in her life lost for words.

"I think I dint introduce myself. I am Shyam Jha CEO of Shyam Textiles".

She hesitantly shook his hand & mumbled "I am Kushi Kumari Gupta".

She stared at his face & suddenly realized that love at first sight did happen & what was worse had happened to her. She had fallen in love with this stranger standing before her.

"Shyam". She kept repeating that name in her head & liked the way it sounded.

Edited by Angels11 - 21 November 2011 at 2:03am

The following 144 member(s) liked the above post:

bertangel_subrockinggirl555JANNAVManeetaddictsaarrthiispyaarbhavanigunaSunetrareddy24labiba18sonalashishsusamscappacuinohopalongsunshineswirlGiarvoMinamina08gurukhushzara28anusha_nehagudiya74apoorva12sharmafatiya52110Maan2Geetgagsykashevmistletoe22me_lovelygullilyattitudehoneygirll277KgirlLuvsD3pran28671Dimz13Rainy01ship13felly_aunna_178varshamaharajshalinikanagusakadafipiyushisunshine33aminakhanVampgirlayesha786xxxkethgauthami1kdkumarsanj1234RibelleDelCuoremalitrue-blueraiiroseycheekBazzingaChocoBloc_12Anu179spongebobchicksoni_mdLX2FX2daydreamerrduncanelisebarunxoxolovelyangelPadduBarunHolic1920storyimli95bewusterKrishika209Blondiexzymadhusquareniania13blah_blah3WittyKittylovespellOrion_Nwhispererbeautiful1ipkkndankHonkytonkm-g19niru273mirnaliniimmayurfanhemvbdiyaa1pkhuny.thebest.logsdhrashteeChocolate_barunsparikhKC294archie_79-shamima-sweetygirl28Ishii99chubzycyum321Ishrafan11devishreePhoenixRadarsharneil92aycma98nature-lover-.Pearl.-minimuffin86jen_xlastdesirekaur94aaytA.Hajnalsaakhi01amus5SS88snoopy84PepsiGirl101star_fan1srahsFAYKHAN29zafisikhni_laksh65---Shokofa---.infinite.AquaBluez17cindrella255--Siva--lara3110roops82Krishnaluv94RB81Viji79alicia212sadufilive2laughtes_v1Naughtynatty--Nargis--tinselPrinsesse.Suviuswah.hea.LyssaPieSobtiFanShreeSanz.dumas

Angels11

Goldie

Angels11

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Hey guys do post ur comments so that it would encourage me & also allow me to improve Embarrassed

Edited by Angels11 - 21 November 2011 at 1:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

curiousbookwormsiva2901

Post Reply New Post

Go to top