Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
wow...its going at a good pace...and quite gripping...

Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Chapter 9

2010 AR Towers Delhi

ASR slammed the SUV door shut & stormed into the building. He was in towering rage. One of their international consignments to Europe had got stuck in customs due to some new Trade protection law passed by the EU council & every hour the loss was mounting for AR Industries. He had to stay awake the whole night trying to sort it out with the help of his Legal team in London & by morning he was exhausted. He had skipped breakfast turning a deaf hear to the pleas of Di & Nani & his rumbling stomach just made his dark mood even worse.

All the employees scampered out of harm's way the moment they saw him not wanting to find themselves in the path of this hurricane. Just then, his phone rang & he saw that it was his Sales Head in London. He started firing instructions without looking where he was going & BAM collided with someone. His phone slipped & fell while the file that he was carrying was flung a few feet away.

"Hey Devi Maiyya" from her collided right into his "WT*"

He saw a girl lying literally at his feet, the file that she was carrying in her hand lying some distance away.

"Hey Devi Maiyya" she muttered again & got up. She was wearing a red salwar. Her hair was loose, falling gently on either side of her face which resembled a porcelain doll. Her face was flawless with zero makeup. Her rosy lips were trembling & a strand of hair was playing with her forehead & eye lashes. He suddenly had a mad urge to touch her cheek, gently push that strand of hair off her face & tuck it behind her ear.

"Look where you are going". This jolted him back to reality. His temper which was always boiling dangerously near the surface erupted. "WT*" he yelled & the girl looked up. She stood rooted to her place too stunned to speak.

"Who the hell are you & what r u doing in my bloody f*ing office".

"ASR, She is the new designer Kushi Kumari Gupta who has joined our office". He saw Lavanya walking hurriedly towards him, his files in her hand.

"Who was the idiot who hired such incompetent people" He thundered.

Kushi found her voice. She was appalled by his attitude. "How can you call me incompetent when you have not even seen my work".

ASR turned & gave her a once over. For some reason he found it difficult to take his eyes away from her face. Strange emotions assaulted his senses. He closed his eyes & clenched his fists. Lavanya shuddered.

"OMG ASR is really mad. God save this girl now".

ASR opened his eyes looked at Kushi & said in an inaudible growl "OUT! GET OUT!".

He strode towards the lift not looking back even once. For some reason he was affected by this girl. He dint want her around him. He couldn't explain why but all he knew was that he dint want to see her ever.

"You can't just kick me out like this without giving me a chance to explain".

He was stunned. This girl actually had the audacity to walk into his office & question him, the great ASR. This is it!

"I don't need to listen to anyone. Do you understand? Now get the bloody hell out of my office!". He entered the lift & pressed the button for 2nd floor.

"You have to listen". She had put a foot inside the lift & the door was stuck.

Everyone in the lobby gasped. Lavanya's face had turned ashen & she rushed to the elevator.

"Ms Gupta, Are you out of your mind. Please leave".

"No Ms Lavanya. As far as I know I have not done anything wrong & AR Industries can't fire me just because the CEO doesn't look where he walks & collided into me. You can fire me only if I am incompetent in my work".

Lavanya just stared with her mouth open. Everyone in the lobby was just gawking at this young girl who had literally taken the bull by its horns.

There was an eerie silence for a few seconds with everyone literally holding their breath waiting for the explosion.

"So you desperately want to work for me ".

"Not you, AR Industries".

He raised an eyebrow.

"Very well. Lavanya put her on that GIA collection that you are working on. Now Ms Kushi Kumari Gupta, let's see if you are just all words & no action"

"You will see Mr ASR" she fired back & stepped back allowing the lift doors to close.

In the lobby all hell broke loose. People started gesturing towards her & were whispering loudly among themselves.

"You don't know what you have signed up for Ms Kushi. The GIA collection is ASR's pet project & he has already fired 3 people in the past 2 weeks. Welcome to Hell!"

Kushi gulped & closed her eyes. "Hey Devi Maiyya please be with me. I need your help more than ever".

ASR was breathing heavily. He rested his head on the lift wall & closed his eyes. Her face kept flashing in his mind. He kept recollecting her hazel brown eyes & her lips. He clenched his fists in anger. No he will make her life so miserable that she will quit in just 1 week. He dint want her in his office.

"Welcome to Hell Ms Kushi Kumari Gupta" he whispered just as the lift doors clanged open.

Edited by Angels11 - 12 years ago
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wonderful update 
Angels11 thumbnail
Hiya friends,

I ve sent an update to all those who had requested for a PM every time i update my FF. Hope I am not spamming ur inbox 😳

Do read & comment. Suggestion/feedback/constructive criticism are most welcome 😃

Anu.
this was very chota...ahaaan i want more

Ok it was very well written...u've got me glued to ur story
Typical ASR n r very own KKG...waiting for the events to unfold

Continue soon...u have one very impatient reader here lol
Angels11 thumbnail
Hey guys,

I guess i forgot to send PMs for the chapters in between. Was busy in office & forgot. Do read the chapters 5-8 as well for continuity sake 😊

Anu.
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
its becoming interesting with every update
MsCeylon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Haye haye 
Mmm interesting
Vampgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Amazing update...loved their fight...he is already attracted towards her... wonder what khushi gonna do now? she really needs devi maiyya's help 😆... continue soon...

ipkkndank thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Read your story
its truly fantastic pls add me to your PM list
(i also sent you a buddy request too ) :-)

continue soon