what does it matter who jassi marries?

fnahmed thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Why does it matter who jassie marries. Why do u take the drama seriously which u shouldnt. Its only a drama. U dont have to stick to the original. Look at the bollywood movies they copy hollywood movies like film murder copied hollywood film unfaithful. but they did not all the way stick to the original story.

Please guys dont take this drama seriously. the characters are human being and they are just acting.

farhana

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

no it does matter

it matter jassi is already an icon she has to do the right thing and is to marry armaan

giaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey Farhana,

I agree its a show and it shouldn;t natter who Jassi marries....but we are all so emotionally vested in the show ...that it matters a great deal to a lot of folks of this forum....so we need to get a life rite?

Anywaz,  I think Arman is cute but if I was Jassi I could not bring myself to ever trust the guy again...his level of deception was huge and intentional...
oblivious to her feelings...we all make mistakes and live to regret them ...so must Arman. 

ummm thumbnail

Originally posted by: fnahmed

Why does it matter who jassie marries. Why do u take the drama seriously which u shouldnt. Its only a drama. U dont have to stick to the original. Look at the bollywood movies they copy hollywood movies like film murder copied hollywood film unfaithful. but they did not all the way stick to the original story.

Please guys dont take this drama seriously. the characters are human being and they are just acting.

farhana

Kyaa karen, control hi nahi hota! 😉

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
we take it seriously becuz we all are different fans, like im a purab fan. and if jassi has armaan, then purab fans think it is unfair. and after all, jassi soapoperas with makeovers come once in a while, becuz no one wants to look ugly. and jassi is a major icon of the small screen. altho, i do agree, that we all take it very serious(like me)😉
marvelous.malks thumbnail
it matters big time!  jassi4armaan!!! same here..control mujse bhi nahin hota!
Angelie thumbnail
it matters becuz when u r hooked on a show there is a certain way u want it to end. For example i want jassi and armaan to be together at the end and if she hooked up with purab i would think this drama is stupid and i would get pissed. These dramas are just fun and when u watch them u r so engrossed that u have ur opinions. It's just how the brain works when u love a show u want it to go a particular way. We all know that they are just actors and that they are just playing make belief characters but that doesn't matter because they are paid to make us feel like they really exist. That's their job. If we didn't believe that they were actually that character they are paid to play then they would prolly be jobless. So it matters a lot. 😊
smita24 thumbnail
U R right. This has extended to a height of people breaking their friendship becoz of this. Its terrible.
*~sheena*~ thumbnail
lolz Angelie.. Yeah i agree with her.. and all of you.. there are all ups and downz on this one... but i personally think.. it does matter.. because if we didnt emotionally connect wit the characters, then there would be no point to watch the shwz at all. To connect with the characters, to see and i guess feel it lolz n some way, then there is a real show, that we all are interested in. The producers of each drama try to make it sortof reality, but i also agree with the fact that the actors are just "Acting" but even the actorz have to connect with their characters. lolz and so in the end at some point we do TAKE IT SERIOUSLY lolz yeahh😆
vishakha thumbnail
It DOES matter. This story is based on BLF. So Jassi has to marry Armaan. That's it. Take any other show and I don't give a damn who marries to whom and how many times.