Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

updates

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
I was searching this forum.. is there an updater (written and video)  if someone posts the videos i don't mind updating wednesdays...      

if there is a list ... disregard this.. if there is not one then anyone willing to do updates sign up here and the mods(whoever that is) can make this a sticky...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "updates" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
thank you.. i don't know how i missed it.. was looking everywhere...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brainychild92

thank you.. i don't know how i missed it.. was looking everywhere...
No problem dear..Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.