The show is hilarious

JinK thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I watch this show only two days a week at the most, and I have to say that it's funny! GK, urf Ramola Sikand, wandering around her room mumbling to herself, Bikram Kaul always angry and his ponytail wagging aggressively, the psycho Raunak angry at Smriti because he had to sell his laptop for her gift, which she never even took, and of course, Smriti herself! The poor girl (say 'Surprise' to her and she'll start screaming) gets such a bad voice dubbing for her, it seems like she's speaking through her nose! Drone never fails to creep me out! Plus, last week's episodes (with the mice and the spiders, and Smriti tied and gagged and hanged, but making huge eyes as though anyone could hear them) were so funny!

Oh well, that's Ekta, I guess.🤢

P.S. I watch it because I had liked the first few episodes, now I am addicted and can't stop! 😳
Edited by JinK - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greatmaratha thumbnail
enjoy it while it lasts.  this is after all ekta mais serial, u never know when the track will change and the serial might take a turn in the reverse direction.......  
SONYA_K thumbnail
Lol jink...Kabhi kabhi jab Kekta koi koi story aage ke liye nahi milti to wo aise dramas dikhati rehti hai!😆😆

But u never know aage shayad k street bahut interesting ho jaye!😃
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Well yes K street is rockin but da wrost thing has been da replacement of vipul (prev drone) by vikas n da best thing has been da replacment of jasvir kaur(prev smriti)wit reva.
hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
k street is so diffrent now....old smiriti nice to GK...new smriti not in house...the story they told us how GK found fake smriti, was quite funny....chaska song...and people who were dancing were funny as welll...
JinK thumbnail
oh yeah hetal, and the guy who was dancing (Chaitanya) was wearing that waistcoat-type-thing which made him look like an Aladdin wannabe!😆
greatmaratha thumbnail
hey, I missed that part... How did GK discover the fake Smriti... Will u guys pls post that up... Pls.....
swathi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: greatmaratha

hey, I missed that part... How did GK discover the fake Smriti... Will u guys pls post that up... Pls.....

Well what happened was that Bua happened to see some music video (now don't ask me why and how i really dunno...on second thoughts guess under Ekta maayi's instruction). She happened to see the fake smriti dacing as one member of the group (the guy who was the lead was Varun of KTH and he really had two left legs according to me !!!). and that is when Bua offers her money and she becomes Smriti after training. The way all this was revealed was so funny. Bikram, Bua and fake smriti went on a confession mode and each of them revealed the truth by turns in what turned out to be a long sequence. and it seems that the fake smriti is impressed by Raunak (probably love).

Swathi

Edited by swathi - 18 years ago
swathi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

and yes jink I agree with u....this show was funny earlier. Whenever I used to tune in (abt once a week) I always watched a confrontation scene between the old Smriti and bua with the same facial expressions, music and the same old dialogues. I always used to wonder why she never exposed bua's true face in front of the family. But yes now the Vansh-Simran romance looks interesting.

greatmaratha thumbnail
Thanks Swathi... that is just so weird.....  I agree, why would Bua suddenly start watching music videos...  
What confession did the fake Smriti have to make.  How was she impressed by Raunak.. Did she know him from earlier....  Hows that possible..