Dk and Disha: Pyar ki dastan - Page 26

Posted: 17 years ago
that was awesome jaanu
cont soon

Saighal House…

DK rushed up the steps two at a time and reached his bedroom door panting…

DK: Disha…

Disha stopped momentarily to give DK a cold look before going back to what she was doing…

DK's heart sank as he saw he packing a large suitcase…worried he ran up to her…

DK: Disha please…I'm sorry!!! It was only a joke and I didn't mean to hurt you….please don't leave me…

Disha just moved to the side and was about to go back to her wardrobe when she felt DK clasp her hand…irritated, she turned round and was about to scream at him, but he wasn't there…confused she looked down and was surprised to see him on his knees…

DK: Disha please…I'm really sorry!!

Looking at his sad face and the tears welling in his eyes…Disha melted and helped him stand up…

D: DK!! How did you think I would leave you for something like this…

DK was confused…

DK: But all of this…

Laughing she hugged him…

The weddings in three days…and I'm going over to help mamma and bhaiyya…besides, I am from the girls side!!

DK buried his face into her hair…

DK: I'll miss you!!

He kissed her shoulder sending shivers up and down her spine…Disha's grip tightened on his shirt as DK slid his hands down her back…she could feel him lightly pulling at the dori of her blouse…Just when Disha was about to give in…she heard a noise from the front door, and realising that everyone was back…she hastily pushed DK away…

DK: Disha!!

D: no DK!! Everyone's back!!

Disha turned her back on him and started shoving the rest of her clothes into the suitcase…after closing and locking her suitcase, she picked it up and turned round to see DK looking at her with his arms crossed over his chest…

He gave her a cute smile as he noticed the light red tinges on her cheeks…Disha blushed under his gaze and started making her way towards the door when DK stopped at her…

With an even cuter smile on his face and a twinkle in his eye, he took the suitcase from her, and as their fingers brushed together, DK gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and walked out…

aww how cute

finally I knew it, it had to be DK 😆

nice part jaanu, waited so long to read it 😳 👏

sorry for not continuing guys.....i was really busy and them my cousins wedding...anyways...i've now completed the Fan fic:

DK was pacing the room restlessly…it had only been three hours since Disha had left…but he was already missing her so much!! He glanced at the clock and saw that it was just past midnight…debating what to do…DK finally grabbed his car keys and sneaked out the house…

20 minutes later he was standing outside Disha's house…he looked up at the window in front of him, and remembered Disha standing there laughing at him when he'd eaten the spicy laddoos…

He looked around trying to find some way to get up there…finally DK spotted a tree…after checking to make sure it reached the window…DK slowly started climbing up it…

Finally DK reached the top and jumped inside…he was just brushing the leaves a twigs of his clothes when…

R: Jiju…?

Surprised…DK looked up and was shocked to see Rano!!

R: Jiju…what are you doing here?!!

She seemed frightened…and DK could understand why…

DK: umm…Rano…I was looking for…

R: Di..?!!

Suddenly Rano started laughing…

R: You thought this was di's room!

Shaking her head she gave him a smile, which suggested she knew something he didn't…

R: She's in the next room jiju!!

DK gave her a sheepish grin…

DK: Oh…right…thanks!!

He walked towards the window and was about to climb out again…when a thought came to his mind…

DK: Umm…Rano…you won't…I mean, tell anyone about this will you?!!

She chuckled

R: No jiju!!

Somewhat relieved, but still feeling silly for getting caught, DK climbed out the window and made his way to the next one…

As Rano watched him go out of sight…she felt someone wrap their arms around her waist…

As Rano watched him go out of sight…she felt someone wrap their arms around her waist…she turned round…

R: Vedant!! Stop!!

He gave her a cute smile and rested his chin on her shoulder…

V: I love you!!

She smiled and pushed him off…

R: I love you too…now leave!!

V: But..!!

R: No buts Vedant!! First you come to my room at midnight…and then you don't leave!! What if jiju had found it?!

V: Brother?!!…and what do you think he came here for?!!

He wrapped his arms around her once more…

V: Look sweetheart…we should always follow our elders…after all…they know best!!

R: how sweet!!…now out!!

V: What?!…But…

R: Out!!!

Rano pushed Vedant towards the window and forced him out…she was about to turn around when she felt him grab her hand…

R: Vedant…!!

He quickly gave her a small kiss on her cheek, and left after giving her a wink…Rano blushed…

Disha was sitting at her desk and writing in her diary…she pushed her hair back as the wind made it tickle her face…the curtains were blowing everywhere and a chill swept through the room…

Closing her diary…Disha walked over to the window and was about to close it when she leapt back…her scream stuck in her throat…

Before she could arm herself with anything against the strange figure which was making its way up towards her bedroom…DK climbed in and gave Disha a goofy smile…

Relieved she gave him a weak smile…

D: *so it's only DK…Wait…what is he doing here?!!*

Fury took over her relief…

D: DK!! What're you…

DK: Ssshhh….

He clamped a hand over her mouth…irritated Disha pushed it away and continued in a fierce whisper…

D: Why are you here?!!

He gave her sweet smile and slid his arms round her back…

D: DK…

But before she could say anything else…DK lightly pulled her forward so her hands landed on his chest and his face was just inches away from her own… DK came forward and gave her a light kiss on her lips…Disha pulled away blushing…

DK came forward and gave her a light kiss on her lips…Disha pulled away blushing…

D: DK!!…stop!!

DK: So now I can't even kiss my wife?!!

D: No!!…and anyway…you're not meant to be here!!

She started pushing him towards the window when DK grabbed her arms…

DK: Disha…you have no idea how hard these last five hours have been for me!!…I can't even live a second without you!!

Disha was touched and she hugged DK as tears sprang in her eyes…

DK: I love you Disha!!

D: I love you to!!

They unhugged and DK wiped her away her tears as he gave her a gentle kiss on her forehead…

D: Now go…

DK smiled at her and he walked to the window…

Next morning – the wedding day!!

Rano yawned as she made her way down stairs…as she turned the corner she was immediately hit with the chaos and noise of the house…amongst flowers, food, lights and a large number of workers, stood Suhas…shouting orders and screaming at the occasional careless worker, Rano was surprised at her behaviour…

R: Mamma?!! Are you okay?

Suhas looked at her youngest daughter and gave a warm smile, though her heart ached as she knew from today on, Rano belonged to someone else…

S: I'm fine beta!!…hey you!! No white…take it down!!

Rano watched as Suhas screamed at a worker who was so scared he dropped the basket of white flowers he was carrying…

S: Now look!! Clean it up!!

Suhas watched with her arms on her hips and a stern look on her face as the poor guy cleared up the mess as fast as he could!

R: Umm…mamma…I think you need to sit down!!

S: no beta…I'm fine!!!

And she went to supervise the workers hanging up the lights…as Rano was watching what seemed like her mother going crazy; Disha came up behind her and gave a gentle nudge…

D: What happened?

R: it's mamma…I'm scared she'll collapse any moment!!

Disha laughed…

D: You forgot already?!!…this is exactly what it was like on my wedding!!

R: What?…no…I'm sure it was more peaceful!!

D: Nope!!…you don't remember cause you were to busy with the preparations…

R: But…

D: Look Rano…this is your day!! You don't need to worry about all this!!…now come one…let's get you ready…by the time I finish…Vedant will faint by just looking at you!!

Rano blushed as Disha teased her and led her to her room…

Girl: The boys side are here!!

The guests who had so far been chatting amiably, turned their attention towards the entrance where music and laughter could be heard…many at the front could see the groom walking handsomely with his family beside him…but the most eager to get to the house seemed to be DK…who was craning his neck to get a glimpse of Disha…but so far he had been unlucky…where was she?!!

Suhas hurried down the steps and took Vedant's arthi as DK stood impatiently…if only all these ladies would move out the way…then maybe he would have a chance of getting to Disha…Finally Suhas finished and the bharaat was welcomed in…

As the ladies went back to their gossiping…DK started his search again, and was soon joined by Vedant…

V: How long will she take brother?

DK laughed as Vedant whined…suddenly he caught a Disha at the side of his eye…turning round, his heart skipped a beat as he saw Disha slowly coming down in a baby blue ghagra choli…she looked beautiful and he counted his lucky start for the day he first set eyes on her…

But Vedant had eyes only for Rano…dressed in the traditional red and looking down shyly…he couldn't wait for the formalities to be over with so that he could take her home…

As the girls finally came down, they were about to lead Rano to the mandap when Disha felt someone pull her hand…in all the hustle and bustle, no-one noticed Disha as she disappeared behind a large curtain which separated the hall from another room…

D: DK!!…

DK smiled at her cutely and hugged her…

DK: Do you know how much I missed you?!!

D: DK…the wedding!!…what's everyone going to think?!!

DK: That we love each other very much!!

Disha blushed as DK kissed her left cheek…then her right…her forehead…and as he came to her lips…Disha pushed him away…

D: DK…stop!!…everyone's waiting…now lets go!!

DK moaned as Disha pulled him outside to the wedding, which had already started…everyone watched as Vedant and Rano took the saath phere…the priest handed Vedant the mangalsutra and the sindoor….finally the marriage was over and as a crying Rano bid farewell to a sad Suhas…the Saighals made their way home…

Sumitra and Gargi welcomed Rano in the traditional way and she took everyone's blessings as she entered the house with Vedant…Disha made her way to her room and started taking off her jewellery in front of the mirror…she smiled as she thought back to how Vedant and Rano had looked lovingly at each other…compared to this her wedding day had been a disaster…Disha's smile became broader as she realised her luck at finding DK…

Suddenly she felt DK wrap his arms round her waist and kiss her neck…despite the heat she shivered as his finger slipped under the dori of her blouse and pulled it open with ease…

D: DK…

DK: Sshh…

She felt his finger on her lips and then another kiss….

Sumitra stood at the top of the stairs surveying the scene below…Mehika had joined them late at night in a sour mood…after a string of abuse against the airport for getting her late she had hugged Sumitra and Gargi and given them the good news that she had permanently shifted to Mumbai and her boyfriend had proposed to her…she now sat between DK and Dhruv while Rano and Disha laughed at a joke Vedant had cracked…

G: Sumitra didi…what happened?!!

Sumitra looked up smiling at Gargi's worried face and wiped away the tears that had found their way down her cheeks…Gargi had been more than a sister in law to her…she had been a friend…

S: nothing Gargi…I was just thinking that in all the years I've lived here…God has given us so much happiness…first my marriage, then my children and now my beautiful bahus…

Gargi gave a warm smile…

G: true didi…now our family is complete…

The two smiled at each other and carefully made their way down the steps to join the fun and laughter….

Sorry for the boring ending jaanus…but I couldn't think of a better way to round up my Fan Fic….i'm getting really busy nowadays so that's why I'm trying to finish all of my FF's!!

so cool nibs jaanu

finally caught up 😃 👏 😳