Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

pinky no1

IF-Rockerz

pinky no1

Posted: 11 February 2006 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
wat do u think guyz.my ans is not at all.abhi with Rani alwayz.and ash is justAngry.sabki jindagi barbad karneki thamli hain.1st SALMAN,2nd Vivek and now abhishek.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Abhi-ash?" in Film Previews & Reviews forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

noname01

Goldie

noname01

Posted: 11 February 2006 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
I thought that they were a cute couple but after I read what other people said on the other general discussion forum...I think ash does not deserve him!! (if all that was true)

he should totally get with priyanka.

~nikki~

IF-Sizzlerz

~nikki~

Posted: 13 February 2006 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Hey this is the worst jodi i have ever seen. omg ash and abhi eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. i hate it. i think she will betray him too. what happened to her Vivek?

pinky no1

IF-Rockerz

pinky no1

Posted: 15 February 2006 at 6:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Swaleha

Hey this is the worst jodi i have ever seen. omg ash and abhi eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. i hate it. i think she will betray him too. what happened to her Vivek?

Vivek and ash ki bhi break up ho gayi.ash is a user.Vivek bach gaya.ash said that Vivek was her only friend.nothing more.can u believe this?friend OuchAngryLOLI just hate that ash.jindagi barbad karneme pakki khiladi.

Edited by pinky no1 - 15 February 2006 at 6:13am

apocolyse

IF-Dazzler

apocolyse

Posted: 15 February 2006 at 7:19am | IP Logged
i h8 it!

amritafan

IF-Dazzler

amritafan

Posted: 15 February 2006 at 8:05am | IP Logged
me 2 .i hate it

sadia_iqbal

sadia_iqbal

Posted: 15 February 2006 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
its the world's worst jodi!!! donno wats wrong with abhi??
that ash is such a manipulative clever chap. how easily she found place in the most eligible family of india. back off you plastic beauty! that place is for rani

Gr8_Gargi

Gr8_Gargi

Posted: 16 February 2006 at 12:28am | IP Logged
No way....Abhishek is too sexy...and i just hate ash she is a panauti for all of them..first was salman...then Vivek now its Aby's baby's turn...i think she just wants to flirt with the persons who are in the top slots currently.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top