India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

about makeover of jassi (Page 2)

kajal03 Goldie
kajal03
kajal03

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 8:32am | IP Logged
I AM AGREE WITH EVERYONE. Clap  GOOD POINTS.  I personally believe in dress up.  Somehow I get more confident when I dress up.  In this cruel world, your first impression is your face and the way your dress up.  As they get to know you, they will start liking you.

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Tupa

What you said is very true and exactly the way most people see it...

I have to agree with ummm and Tindae. They have very valid points and here my 2 cents

The way I see this is, for any woman who feels so dejected with looks or complexion...many do not even try something new because they are so dejected with everything. But they have to give themself a chance and go for some changes with their dressing. I just mean the way the dress and potray themself and I don't mean plastic surgery. A simple hair cut can really do wonders...but that should blend with your face and it is very important to use proper makeup that blends with the face and sometimes a good beautician can great tips on how to imporve and above all you should have the will and courage to take these steps and give your self a chance and that can help you boost your confidence.

But the best part in JJKN is they have already showed Armaan and Purab falling in love with Jassi for what she is and now what she is going to be....

FreshAir Groupbie
FreshAir
FreshAir

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 9:02am | IP Logged

I don't think Nandini was telling her to change for that reason.. but rather to boost her self-confidence.

Let's face it... we all feel something extra when we have our hair done nicely or are wearing a great outfit. Its confidence.

And throughout the whole serial Jassi has a real low self-esteem level. She thinks others are born beautiful and therefore she is inferior to them.

Nandini just showed her how beautiful she really is. Inside and out.

All she did was change an outfit and get a haircut. Its nothing radical.

masoom Groupbie
masoom
masoom

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 10:23am | IP Logged

I think what they are trying to show is the REALITY!!!

masoom Groupbie
masoom
masoom

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FreshAir

I don't think Nandini was telling her to change for that reason.. but rather to boost her self-confidence.

Let's face it... we all feel something extra when we have our hair done nicely or are wearing a great outfit. Its confidence.

And throughout the whole serial Jassi has a real low self-esteem level. She thinks others are born beautiful and therefore she is inferior to them.

Nandini just showed her how beautiful she really is. Inside and out.

All she did was change an outfit and get a haircut. Its nothing radical.

that's right!!!

fingirl Senior Member
fingirl
fingirl

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajal03

I AM AGREE WITH EVERYONE. Clap GOOD POINTS. I personally believe in dress up. Somehow I get more confident when I dress up. In this cruel world, your first impression is your face and the way your dress up. As they get to know you, they will start liking you.

I agree with you...in this cruel world people always judge u with the way u look..i never used to put on make-up therefore everyone thought that i was just dirt..but when i put on make up there is a change in people's attitude

Go to top