Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sdasaraju

sdasaraju

Posted: 11 February 2006 at 11:47am | IP Logged

How many ever points you earn in the previous stages, you are going to loose all of them if your guess of number of correct answers is not matched with actually correctly answered numbers.

Very intelligent producers (who ever it is)

At lease in KBC or WWM will assure you some money at every few stages you reach.

And Manoj Bajpai sucks as KYZ anchor

Edited by sdasaraju - 22 February 2006 at 10:10am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KYZ is tougher than KBC or Who wants to" in Kam ya Zyada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aamir

aamir

Posted: 12 February 2006 at 1:33am | IP Logged
It's really very tough show.

BeingSalluPCFan

IF-Dazzler

BeingSalluPCFan

Posted: 21 February 2006 at 4:11am | IP Logged
i agree its tougher then.. KBC.. in KBC i get 4 options.. but this here its stament.. which i have to say the right thing.. uff its soo hard.. Angry

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 21 February 2006 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
but in this show, all you have to do is to say "kam" or "zayda" instead guessing and choosing between 4 choices..although u loose all ur money..it's a different and creative game

Groupbie

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
lol....it is not a tough game! first simple question is s LOL o easy even younger children can answer...it is just about ur LUCK! LOL

mango

IF-Veteran Member

mango

Posted: 07 April 2006 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
it's really tough yaar...
i sometimes don't understand even a word of what manoj says...too much hindi naa LOL ...it goes right over my head...i then go asking my mom what it means...

Amaresh

Amaresh

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 4:34am | IP Logged
It is really tough !! Hence is it not more n more interesting, guys?! It is tough at both the stages i.e. at pre-selection and during the game-show.The questions asked especially through SMS are really of superior quality !! It is really very difficult to get selected for the show ! Even after selection one has to face difficult questions in the game-show.My hearty congrats to the team behind the show for framing such wonderful questions !! Kithene logon ko general knowledge me interest hai?? At least now, to meet the CELEBRITY n to win big money,people are trying to improve their G.K. and to participate in the show !! I wish that this KYZ show should be a permanent feature on ZEE T V !!!!!

canadaictdude

Groupbie

canadaictdude

Posted: 24 April 2006 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.