Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

I'm dying to know what happened next

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago
 Hi! Where have you people gone???????????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

me too...wonder what happened? Why did abhi agree? what will neha's reaction be?

Will she say yes? I think she may not agree because she know he still loves simran and neha seems to be more sensible girl not like Kiran

Minnie thumbnail
Abhi agreed to marry Neha?????????? That's stupid!! you don't marry a third time for the sake of it!!
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think it is because Simran asks him to marry Neha...but I hope he does not...
zaun thumbnail
We can only wait and find out. BTW, the episodes in Canada are a bit behind UK. In the latest episode, Manu tells Surabh and company that he is married. It is behind and I am very curious.
tintasukma thumbnail
no no no .. God pls, dont let abhi marry anyone else except simran ... pls pls pls!!!!
Minnie thumbnail

I don't think Abhi will be able to even think of anyone else other than Simran.That guy simply eats,drinks,sleeps,walks,talks Simran.Probably he 'll say yes if Simran asks him to jump right out of the window!!It is turning out be a real prem kahani folks!!!!! Neha just doen't fit anywhere!!!!!!! Poor girl! She's looks nice though.

TiN24 thumbnail

If simran asked abhi to jump off a burning building and fall into the ocean without a life jacket......will he do that too???

I don't think that abhi should marry neha for the sake of simran. I mean..........this may sound a little stupid.............but if you love simran enough to listen to her and get married to another women.........then why not just marry simran herself.............if you really love her?

raji_b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tintasukma

no no no .. God pls, dont let abhi marry anyone else except simran ... pls pls pls!!!!

we shouldn't beg god but the writers of the show. pls pls pls don't let abhi marry neha

tintasukma thumbnail
ishan, 😆 .. i've just put myself in the drama .. tinta, get out from there, NOW! 😃