Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Latest Tips from Ayesha... Thanks (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ichangedit

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Latest Tips from Ayesha... Thanks (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kavya.S

IF-Dazzler

Kavya.S

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

Ichangedit

Queen.Bee

IF-Sizzlerz

Queen.Bee

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
thnx 4 sharing...

Ichangedit

rsshree

rsshree

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
i dun mind rashi come back as long she is not focused to gohem relationship. wat i wan 2 know wil this wil happen b4 nex year valentine

Ichangedit

savvi

savvi

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
thanks for the tips...

Ichangedit

savvi

savvi

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
i mean anyhow rashi has to come to mm so that her kalakari are exposed and also the way she did things to gopi so that she can get hated by ahamji like wise she should also be ignored by jigar and same thing she should feel like gopi,   but in this all gohem should not be in trouble...

also i want to know "ups and down for gohem"  that means again ahemji will scold or hate gopi...  i dont mind they dont have their sr atleast ahemji should not hate gopi...  pls  clear me

Ichangedit

uamaz

Goldie

uamaz

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Hey, thanks for all your comments and I hope ayesha does see them so she can see we all appreciate her tips.

Ayesha said Rashi will be back but did not reveal how or when so I'm afraid we are are in the dark.

Hopefully all the three witches kalakari's will be exposed after she returns as Ayesha has previously revealed LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaayeyIchangedit

Ichangedit

IF-Rockerz

Ichangedit

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Thanks so much for sharing!!!
I so hope that the kalakari's will come out once and for all. Gohem's ups and downs do not sound that great. But I don't think that Ahem will start hating Gopi again. They properly will have some misunderstanding (what a wonder) which will be cleared later again. In the meantime both of them will take longing glances at each other, if they fell undisturbed. Well that is what I hope!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

uamazFaayey

Post Reply New Post

Go to top