Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

ATTENTION MEMBERS - REGD. ASHISH! (Page 4)

Alena Newbie
Alena
Alena

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
   hey dish
you truly are awesome. i have been reading your updates since you started writing them and just want to give u high 5. u are really great at it, as well as lata.   i can't believe u actually got him to register. i wonder if the other cast members check out the site to see what we write about them. they must be green in envy with all the love we shower to ashish. oh well!!!

MysticGal Newbie
MysticGal
MysticGal

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

I am thrilled too with the news about Ashish joining the forums.

No offense intended, but I don't believe that it will be him. Few days back there was some fake yahoo ID of Ashish on Yahoo groups and the the IP address of email coming from that ID and IP address of the email coming from some delhi girl was the same.... And if I am not wrong that Delhi girl is none but Disha77 of this forums.

The updates posted by disha are no doubt really well written and truely appreciate her efforts on this. And thanks to all what she does dedicatedly.

I am sure this is not going to be Ashish..................................know why ?

We live in Lokhandwala- Andheri - Mumbai. Ashish is a very close friend of my neighbour. We often come across and have talked to each other a few times. We have several times shared the same elevator. And BTW, he is a very good with computer literate (addicted to surfing and games)  and I don't think would require any help on registering on any forums.

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

Oh boy! Here we go again!

-DKaddict

Edited by dkaddict - 11 March 2005 at 4:50pm
MysticGal Newbie
MysticGal
MysticGal

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 3:43pm | IP Logged

Hi Dkaddict ,

I am not freaked out on anything and also don't have anything against anyone. In fact I really appreciate disha's  efforts on her updates. But at the same time I am surprised to find people getting crazy to this level. Initially I thought I would have fun and see how far this goes. But could not resist myself.

Next time I happen to see Ashish may be I can ask him about the forums. But that will be a while as I am currently out of India and will get back only after 2 months or so. I am not too crazy on giving too much demand to this silver or even golden screen guys.

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 5:30pm | IP Logged

disha,

thanks for telling us, and how logn will ashish nayar be on???? omg, wish him a happy bday tho. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................. from me and say imma big fan of his.

Go to top