Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

ATTENTION MEMBERS - REGD. ASHISH! (Page 2)

disha77 Groupbie
disha77
disha77

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 2:19am | IP Logged

I so agree with you soapcynic......has happened to me quite a few times now! Whenever I read or know someone from a distance that person appears to be something else, but when I end up knowing that person, its quite a let-down most of the times.

But to be honest, in all my interactions with Ashish, my conclusion is that he is a far better person than he is an actor....and that is saying a lot!!!

See if you can come online tomorrow and read what he has posted....u will know what I am talking about!

Cheers,

Dee

dkdisha Senior Member
dkdisha
dkdisha

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 2:20am | IP Logged

o wow i cant wait what time is ashish loggin in ohhhhh how excting and Happy Bday ashish

Jessi

love u lots Embarrassed

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 2:42am | IP Logged

SoapCynic, sounds like life has seen fit to teach you a few things... Yes, to discover that, "your hero has feet of clay," (as my mentor put it once) can be truly disappointing.

I personally follow a strategy of few expectations, just to avoid a good deal of said disappointment. I avoid expecting much good or bad, and therefore am pleasantly surprised more often than before I took this up. It also helps one avoid a negative outlook. I suppose it could be called detachment. Certainly seems to give one a lighter feeling!

-DKaddict

lilly Senior Member
lilly
lilly

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 4:20am | IP Logged

Well I guess I shall be missing the internet action for most of 12th march as have a conference and work to attend, but will  be reading through the post's  to catch up.

We all do tend to hold the stars in a high pedestal and forget that they are just as human as you and me, and often have very high expectation from them

Dee are you sure the same person who was using Ashish mail ID in the past will not be snooping around and pretending to be him

disha77 Groupbie
disha77
disha77

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 4:30am | IP Logged

Hey Lily,

I am 101% sure its Ashish, first because I helped him in registering at India Forums and secondly because when he logs in tomorrow, I will call him on his phone at the same time.....so there is no question of anyone else trying to be him! Also, his IP ID should reflect his location, if I am not wrong!

Don't worry, I am the moderator here, no one is going to mess around with my Forum or Forum Members!

I hope all of you have trust in me and I promise that if Ashish comes on India Forums tonight / tomorrow, it will be THE ASHISH and not some fakeo!

Cheers,

Dee

PS : I will request him to post some personal pic of his here, wonder if he will do that though!

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 5:40am | IP Logged

Hi

Disha i envy you gilr you are very lucky to have the communication link with Ashish... But again you are great becuase you are our link with Ashihh too. The work you put in the forum is amazing and i lvoe your updates..I can't wait for Ashish to use the forum as it will be good and i am sur ethe cutie will be flattered by all the girls after him....

Thanks once again disha you are brilliant. Here in UK you really make my day whenever i read your updates and tell everyone around me about them..

Samy

nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Well, Hi to Ashish and Happy Birthday ....we got one male member in the forum!! Clap

They do say 'Eavesdroppers never hear good about themselves' but I think in this case it is going to be a case of '...never hear anything except things to make them blush..'.

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 9:41am | IP Logged

I cant believe it so nice of him to come here and chat with us...THANKS disha for this opportunity...ur so nice...

WISHING ASHISH A VERY VERY HAPPY AND WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY..MAY  U HAVE EVERYTHING IN LIFE THAT U WANT..MOST IMPORTANT MAY YOU MARRY THE PERSON YOU LOVE AND LEAD A BLISSFUL MARITAL LIFE!!! :)

I feel the most important boon/bane in life is marraige and and even if there is one person on earth who can do anything to keep you happy life is worth it::)

What do u think?

Bluefish

Go to top