Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

ATTENTION MEMBERS - REGD. ASHISH!

disha77 Groupbie
disha77
disha77

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 1:11am | IP Logged

HI GUYS,

AS I SAID BEFORE, OUR DUDE HAS REGISTERED HIMSELF IN INDIA-FORUMS, HE WAS NOT ABLE TO LOG IN TODAY BECAUSE HE HAD TO RUSH FOR HIS SHOOT.....HE HAS PROMISED ME THAT HE WILL MOST POSITIVELY LOG IN TOMORROW......ON HIS BIRTHDAY......HOW COOL CAN IT GET!!!

HE HAS TAKEN AN OFF TOMORROW AND HE SAID THAT HE HAS QUITE SOME TIME AT HAND, SO PLEASE GUYS, BE ON THE FORUM TOMORROW, ASHISH WILL COME HERE AND POST MESSAGES.

IF HE DOESN'T POST ANYTHING ON IF TOMORROW, I WILL PERSONALLY RIP APART DK BIT BY BIT IN ALL MY UPDATES AND THEN WE CAN ALL START WORSHIPPING INDER......LOL

DEE

PS : HIS NAME IS FIGURING IN THE MEMBERS LIST....I JUST CHECKED IT!

Edited by disha77 - 11 March 2005 at 1:21am

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 1:27am | IP Logged

I just checked the member list and it shows that he registered today(11 March 2005) and he last visited today(11 March 2005). 

disha77 Groupbie
disha77
disha77

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 1:33am | IP Logged

Yeah Aaliyah,

He registered today morning, I was instructing him over the phone how to go about it......he seriously has to think about employing me in is payrolls, I leave my Office work and hang around with him on the phone the whole dayLOL.............I am positive he will come onto the forum tomorrow.....its his Birthday also, what better way to spen it than in the Company of such lovely ladies!!!

Cheers,

Dee

PriyaS Goldie
PriyaS
PriyaS

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 1:36am | IP Logged

Thanks Disha for your fantastic effort in getting Ashish to visit the site.

Unfortunately I am out of town for the weekend (damn) and won't be able to visit the site. Cry

Anyway I am sure you guys will ask Ashish lots of interesting questions and I look forward to reading them on Monday.

BTW Disha - just a question - does your hubby know that you are corresponding with Ashish? If yes what's his opinion on it?  

disha77 Groupbie
disha77
disha77

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PriyaS

Thanks Disha for your fantastic effort in getting Ashish to visit the site.

Unfortunately I am out of town for the weekend (damn) and won't be able to visit the site. Cry

Anyway I am sure you guys will ask Ashish lots of interesting questions and I look forward to reading them on Monday.

BTW Disha - just a question - does your hubby know that you are corresponding with Ashish? If yes what's his opinion on it?  

Hey Thanks Priya, I think its rather the other way round, I got in touch with Ashish through the Forums, so I should be the one thanking all of you!

Yes, my hubby does know about my ''correspondence'' with Ashish, but nothing in detail, as in he doesn't have much idea that I speak to him so regularly.....but its not as if he is clueless about it! He is ok with it, not entirely pleased, but not insecure also. We know each other for the past 20 years now and I guess after such a long association, one gets to know the other person in and out and hence the trust factor is very high.

Also, Ashish and I share an entirely platonic relationship and that too over the phone.....so I guess its cool! Life mein thoda twist toh hona hi chahiye!

Cheers,

Dee

Edited by disha77 - 11 March 2005 at 1:51am
Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 1:54am | IP Logged

Oh flip it, Angry

I am not going to be able to log on this weekend. Can only do so on Monday morning now. CryCryCry

Dee, please pass a birthday wish to him on my behalf and that he has all the love and support (from me obviously)!

I will be ever so thankful!

SAIF 4 NISH

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 2:02am | IP Logged

hey disha

thanks a lotSmile

soapCynic Groupbie
soapCynic
soapCynic

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 2:06am | IP Logged

My intention is not to be the squeaky wheel, I cannot help voice my thoughts & perspectives. Well, for whoever is atleast interested in the vagaries of my mind -  worst case, you all may just end up concluding that the latter part of my username is apt !

There is a different thrill to be had in conjuring up, inferring about personalities ( in the magic of our imaginations), characters that are depicted in books, movies. I have many a time, found that confronting ground reality is quite disappointing at times. 

What I mean is that you could be awfully impressed with a particular character in a book only to be sorely disappointed by the actor cast to play your favorite character in a movie/play. Or you could fall in love with a role played by an actor and be rudely shocked out of your reverie when you become acquainted with the actor's perspectives & personality.

No offense to anyone, least of all the popular Ashish Nayyar, who has certainly added magic (every bit addictive) to TD by bringing to life DK's character.

so long ...

Go to top