India-Forums

Brief Update of Reth for 10th March, 2005

abhita Goldie
abhita
abhita

Posted: 10 March 2005 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

Jia wakes up crying and screaming... Shekar comes and tries to console her that it is not their baby and that their baby is dead. but Jia doesn't agree.  She tells him, kaise baap ho tum... hamara baccha ro raha hain aur tumhe sunai nahin de raha hain. and she gets hysterical.

Finally, Shekar gets the doc.  The doc tells him that Jia is passing through traumatic times and that she needs their support a lot now.  Shekar tells the doc that Jia is not ready to accept the baby's death, and Doc asks shekar to be patient and to give some time to Jia and if it Jia doesn't accept the fact that her baby is dead soon, then it is a problem.

Netra is enjoying all this.  Meanwhile savitri tells everyone that Netra can help Jia remember the accident and that it will mean that she accepts the baby's death too. Netra hemms and hawes. and finally tells that she wil not be able to help Jia. Shekar also tries to convince her but no go.

Netra is sitting in her room and reading a magazine and Jia walks in.

Jia remembers the accident, Rakesh's call, Shekar's call, the actual accident, and then Netra taking Jia towards the cliff.  She confronts Netra.  Netra is scared. Jia tells Netra that she will tell the whole family. So Netra tells Jia that she saw Jia's baby and that it was not still born and she heard it cry and stuff. So Jia pleads with Netra to give her back her baby. that is when the rest of the family walk in.  They think Jia's lost it.

Netra is Happy.  Savitri is doubtful and is convinced now that Netra is upto something.

After this, they show the dame who has Jia's baby and that the baby is ill.  I think it is a girl child.  She is scared.

I missed after this guys.  Sorry. I guess after this, the dame abandons the baby in the temple and Jia gets the baby. I'm not sure. I couldn't watch the repeats too. Will try to catch the recap in the next episode and tell you guys.  Sorry for the incomplete update.

SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 5:20am | IP Logged
i am just wondering this is your updates more specific than the one on the zee uk because u give out more details where as theirs ended in jia says her baby is alive. I am only wondering if your updates is more specific
abhita Goldie
abhita
abhita

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

Well Dear,

The thing is, Zee uk posts brief updates for the forthcoming episodes... or something like that. whereas, I actually watch the serial and then update whatever I happen to see.  If you want briefer updates, please let me know so that i can cut down on the size of updates.

Thanks,

Abhita Embarrassed

SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
i read on some other site that someone calls up the police and tell them that the person who caused it is someone close to the family. Do you think logically jia will get her baby back??? and that shehkar will fall in love with netra? and that savitri is on jias side now?
abhita Goldie
abhita
abhita

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

Yeah... sorry to have left that part out.

They show the silhoutte of a lady and she keeps informing the police about the happenings. She tells the Inspector that an Insider from Pandey family was the one responsible for the accident. and then tells that that person was there with the Inspector during the interogation and investigation. So the inspector thinks about it and narrows down to three people, Samar, Shekar and Netra.

And Savitri is trying to get Netra out fo the house because as she tells Devyani one day 'Jia is for all her faults, very very sanskari... so no matter what all I do to her, she is gonna keep quite and do nothing about it. but netra is not so. she is gonna get me thrown out of the house.' so anything can happen. Please see the latest promo.

SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 14 March 2005 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
wait is savtri on jias side on not?
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 14 March 2005 at 5:20pm | IP Logged

thanks abhita...your updates are great. It is better than getting those previews from zeeuk web site.

ClapClapClap

SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 14 March 2005 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
i know i like urs better

Go to top